Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   561 views

Description

Any clans or gaming communities out there that are actively playing this game and looking for more?

Looking for a group interested in magic find duos+ and end game ubers.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Any clans or gaming communities out there that are actively playing this game and looking for more?

Add me to friends to trade. I will see that before website updates.
hi there, add me if you wanna play together and we will see what's next
I'm up for that too. I've been looking for a party to mf and use my smiter :)
Player1#1628 wrote: 2 years ago

Hell Reapers is a mature gaming clan that was founded March 6, 2002. Hell Reapers fell apart June 2008. Hell Reapers at that point restarted July 3, 2008 under the new name Heaven's
Redemption
(hence the HR name still). Heaven's
Redemption
ran until spring of 2013. Several of the older Hell Reapers members have returned for Diablo 2: Resurrected and have decided to start the clan back up under the original clan name Hell Reapers September of 2021.

Over the years we have supported multiple games ranging from Diablo 2, World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, & Guild Wars. However, our bread and butter has always been Diablo 2.

We currently only support Diablo 2 Resurrected on the Americas realm. If you like a mature gaming clan that does not support cheating and some online buddies to game with. We are the clan for you. We support players of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.

If you are interested in joining go to the discord invite url below. At that point go to the **applications** text channel and copy and paste the application form with the information filled out in that channel.

https://discord.gg/uRwHKjnKbC

If you have any questions let me know. P.S. We have cookies!

Thanks

PerfectEnigma

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation