Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   766 views

Description

So I was crafting today and dropped Rals,
Perfect Amethyst
, and Jewels on the Ground. Apparently all of them disappear after some time of being afk, wtf???

Can be used to make Runewords:

So I was crafting today and dropped Rals,
Perfect Amethyst
, and Jewels on the Ground. Apparently all of them disappear after some time of being afk, wtf???
OP
Ah great just read this:

Magic items will disappear after 20 minutes.

Rare, Set, Crafted, and Unique items will disappear after lying on the Ground for 30 minutes.

Dumb as hell

Schnorki 3210Moderator

PC
Yeah, that's normal.

The game cleans up scattered items after a set amount of time, determined by rarity. That's regardless of whether it was dropped by a mob, a chest or a player.

Random White stuff and the like disappear faster. Uniques and the like take a fair bit longer.
OP
Kinda suck, lost 40 of each did not know

Schnorki 3210Moderator

PC
A lesson many of us learned the hard (and much more expensive) way back in the OG days, when you still had to drop stuff on the Ground in-game to move it from one char of yours to another (praying that the game didn't close while you changed chars and that noone found your dropped stuff before you got back to it).

Be glad all you lost was gems and Rals ;)
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
A lesson many of us learned the hard (and much more expensive) way back in the OG days, when you still had to drop stuff on the Ground in-game to move it from one char of yours to another (praying that the game didn't close while you changed chars and that noone found your dropped stuff before you got back to it).

Be glad all you lost was gems and Rals ;)
I remember those dark and stressful days. "RNGesus, please watch over me and my game as I make this transfer. Please deliver this SoJ from my main to MuleMcMule. Let not my game crash. Let not vultures descend upon my game. Let not me forget the password to my own game like I did that one time. In you name I pray..."
Leaker416 wrote: 2 years ago
Let not me forget the password to my own game like I did that one time.
this.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...