Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   780 views

Description

After spending thousands of runs in
Travincal
, finally my barb will transition into a final stage of the game, Pitzerker.

He himself horked the items that made this gift to him possible.

Lets see how many uniques I can find in the pits from today on.

Also thanks to diablo2.io for allowing me to trade into this stage of the game.

Can be used to make Runewords:

After spending thousands of runs in
Travincal
, finally my barb will transition into a final stage of the game, Pitzerker.

He himself horked the items that made this gift to him possible.

Lets see how many uniques I can find in the pits from today on.

Also thanks to diablo2.io for allowing me to trade into this stage of the game.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Congrats!

But I myself am wondering whether or not we're at the stage where it's best to wear no MF whatsoever, in order to maximize your odds of getting bases seeing as uniques hardly hold any value unless perfectly rolled and being... griffon? (runes and charms aren't affected by mf, so that doesn't get in the way)

Misanthropia#2220
OP
waffels wrote: 2 years ago
Congrats!

But I myself am wondering whether or not we're at the stage where it's best to wear no MF whatsoever, in order to maximize your odds of getting bases seeing as uniques hardly hold any value unless perfectly rolled and being... griffon? (runes and charms aren't affected by mf, so that doesn't get in the way)
True, but its also about finding your own rare TC87 uniques, more than trading for them. I am in the stage that I could afford those, but I want to see if I can find
Death's Fathom
on my own, for example.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Schnorki 3258Moderator

PC
My gamer-OCD is severely irritated by that 7% Dmg.
But well done! :)

Pitzerker is one of the few builds I never actually ran. Ever.

As for the "no MF", bases really don't offer much value either unless they're perfectly rolled or in some cases even perfectly rolled superior only. So..not much lost there by keeping the MF. At least things like Griffon's are worth a "worth trading for" amount even with the worst roll possible.
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
Congrats!

True, but its also about finding your own rare TC87 uniques, more than trading for them. I am in the stage that I could afford those, but I want to see if I can find
Death's Fathom
on my own, for example.
That's how I've felt every year I've played LoD and this came out. Then early into launch I got a
Death's Web
was 2/1/43% but it was my first one ever. Now I have a 2/1/49% w 5-5 (54%) I also found ( right before selling a kidney, my child, and my soul for a 2/2/50). Nothing felt better. I normally don't personalize items but I did for both of those, and nothing since. This is why I've played D2 since middle school and at least one ladder season a year since. And probably why I've made some profit from it, people don't want the grind. They want instant gratification and becoming the best at what ever price. But in the end, those tens of thousands of sweaty nights grinding, screwing around with "the bois", arguing over that
Jah
that dropped in Chaos, and that sweet sweet victory of all your grinding paying off when you get that one item that you could just buy for a ridiculous amount but you found it. You got that God roll, you found your holy grail, that last piece to make your character complete.

For the record, still have never found one soj. Few others but that's my main one now, don't care about Tyraels. I want me a soj. ><;

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
Congrats!

What do you mean uniques hold no value?

Crown of Ages

Death’s Fathom
Death’s Web
Arachnid’s Mesh
Eth
Reaper’s Toll
Stone of Jordan

Mara’s Kaleidoscope
Bul-Kathos Wedding Band
War Traveler

Then there are another maybe dozen or so that can still trade for
Um
-
Ist

The game would be boring as shit if all you were ever looking for were runes and whites.
I’ve also thought about making this for my tesladin, I can get to close to 600 MF if I wear this

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...