Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   2961 views

Description

Caster Gloves
seem gfg for any Zon build. I never see them listed though. I guess there are much more profitable ways to spend the materials. Kinda wild cause that makes them so much rarer just because no one is making thousands of them though they could. Anyway if someone could flood the market with these that’d be great! an extra 3 mana per kill for all!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Caster Gloves
seem gfg for any Zon build. I never see them listed though. I guess there are much more profitable ways to spend the materials. Kinda wild cause that makes them so much rarer just because no one is making thousands of them though they could. Anyway if someone could flood the market with these that’d be great! an extra 3 mana per kill for all!
Once all of us obtain the runewords that satisfy us, crafting is the path we will be going!!

Probably that will encourage people to still play off the ladder, once it comes out.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
Once all of us obtain the runewords that satisfy us, crafting is the path we will be going!!

Probably that will encourage people to still play off the ladder, once it comes out.
Absolutely. That’s why I could never play ladder. I can’t burst like that all the time. Doing it this once (since D2R launch) has put a hurting on my sleep time and most spare time, gotta do normal stuff again for a while after work, lol.

Anyway I will enjoy a more slow paced, less grindy, more convenient, low MF, leveling experience over a long time, once my Zon gets a few more charms. Hyper-specialized WSK runner so leveling is a breeze and tons of fun with level 39
Freezing Arrow
and 1 cold facet — clusters of enemies just pop spontaneously if you get like a 3x or even 2x piercing AoE proc. Sometimes get like 5x when your AR is high. Mega AOE damage hits like a truck if you can run fast enough to optimize your position and firing direction. all the time.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation