I made a game to trade 3 7% mfsc for an
Ist
. Great luck right there as that is a good deal to me. That same game I find a
Vex
, SOJ,
Mal
Lo
Arreat's Face
, guillame's face. The fun stopped when my game crashed. Unreal. That is stupid luck.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ist
Vex
, SOJ,
Mal
Lo
Arreat's Face
, guillame's face. The fun stopped when my game crashed. Unreal. That is stupid luck.
Hopefully you didn't leave any of the precious loot sitting on the Ground for later pick up, which is something alot of players do and then *wham*, crash and lost.
CatCat wrote: 2 years ago
Ist
Vex
, SOJ,
Mal
Lo
Arreat's Face
Holy smokes, no wonder the game crashed.

Got a Tyriels might (high rolls). Perfect armor for your merc when going for NIllitak (I also had a decent morning so I am not that jealous).

Also, trade games tend to be more buggy. I have no idea why. Mine crash often when I clear Worldstone Keep

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
This is a funny game we play. After a few days of little luck with drops, I found a
Sur
rune in my first cow game this morning followed by an
Ist
from countess in the same game. In my second cow run right after I found IK armor. Keep in mind I have done hundreds of cow runs in d2r and the best drop I’ve gotten was 1
Mal
rune from a poppable.

Bisu 369

PC
RNG can be wicked cruel as well as super fun, which is why we play
Well cows seem to be very kind to us today! I got an element skiller 33life and a 5all res/ 12 life SC :)

HHTekill#2716

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
RNG can be wicked cruel as well as super fun, which is why we play
straight up made me realize why people get addicted to and lose their shirts to fucking slot machines, lmao

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
Also, trade games tend to be more buggy. I have no idea why. Mine crash often when I clear Worldstone Keep
The same for me. I even noticed that the crash happens most often while killing the second wave of minions. If you pass it, the other kills are usually ok.
zeleboba wrote: 2 years ago
The same for me. I even noticed that the crash happens most often while killing the second wave of minions. If you pass it, the other kills are usually ok.
My games started crashing on that second wave after I put Fortitude on my merc. Seems like there are too many projectiles hitting the
Chilling Armor
, so a lot of Ice
Bolts
spawn at one frame and the game cannot bear that. If the merc is staying at the wave spawn site, it is a 100% crash. The same often happens on the third wave when there are tons of hydras spawning simultaneously on top of merc. I just pull back my merc for 2 and 3 waves and deal with the mobs from distance.
zebrilo wrote: 2 years ago
My games started crashing on that second wave after I put Fortitude on my merc. Seems like there are too many projectiles hitting the
Chilling Armor
, so a lot of Ice
Bolts
spawn at one frame and the game cannot bear that. If the merc is staying at the wave spawn site, it is a 100% crash. The same often happens on the third wave when there are tons of hydras spawning simultaneously on top of merc. I just pull back my merc for 2 and 3 waves and deal with the mobs from distance.
Mine also has Fortitude, but wears it for months already and these crashes on the second wave stated a few weeks ago. But your explanation seems t be right. As far as I remember, it happens when Merc is in the wave spawn. I also try to kill it from distance because noticed less crashes this way.
Well, is it a game bug or your settings too high for your pc setup? Have you noticed any significant frame drops?
Because as far as I know, I never crashed in a game since I got the game (day of official release) and play it ~6 hours a day.. Only way I crash is when my network suddenly cuts (but that's a different story). 🤔

Edit: and I don't have a Beast of PC either

HHTekill#2716
It can be nvidia driver bug tho, dunno. After game crashes, there are some glitches in my browser.

Yes, I'm running the highest possible settings on 4K and it's 100+ fps. After I turned on DLSS it's almost always at my 144
Cap
. Huge frame drops in some certain scenarios - a lot of Ice projectiles from Fortitude and the siege end after I kill Shenk.

I actually do not monitor video Memory consumption, perhaps 24Gb is not enough for this masterpiece of Blizzard.
My setup is for work and its decent. AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 3060TI, and I still have the occasional crash at the
Throne of Destruction
. Also, my laptop seems to crash more often than the pc (much older 4700mq and nvidia 760m). For a game that was released in the early 2000s, it sure has alot of quirks

Lo
Wisp Projector
guys you are missing the point. this is another one of those 'my Grief PB vanished' hoping for charity without asking posts

send him 10x rtx3090ti

Oldluwigvan#1983
All those drops in one game.. unbelievable.
The only place i crashed a few times was after beating Shenk, if i don't "
Baal
" out right away, the storm crashes the game.
You can't compare it to CatCat's luck, but funny story: My last 4 set amulets from
Travincal
Runs were ALL
Tal Rasha's Adjudication

Too bad that they aren't worth that much anymore :D

Edit: The fifth amulet was now
Angelic Wings
... so everything is back to normal ;-)
Alsvartr wrote: 2 years ago
You can't compare it to CatCat's luck, but funny story: My last 4 set amulets from
Travincal
Runs were ALL
Tal Rasha's Adjudication

Too bad that they aren't worth that much anymore :D

Edit: The fifth amulet was now
Angelic Wings
... so everything is back to normal ;-)
NO WAY

i have seen 2 over thousands of runs in
Travincal

Lo
Wisp Projector
It's really true :-D.
I even found five of them in the last days, but only the 4 in row.
Alsvartr wrote: 2 years ago
It's really true :-D.
I even found five of them in the last days, but only the 4 in row.

tal_amu_streak.jpg
Wow, I've been hunting all this time and not a single
Tal
's ammy dropped (or soj/mara for that matter). /don't get much time to play anymore :(

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation