Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   9276 views

Description

So about three months ago I was working on making a Chains of Honor and it took me about a week to two weeks of trading to get the
Ber
to make COH. I figured ok a week or two to get one
Ber
figure double the amount of time to get two. I turned out to be sorely mistaken in that regard. A combination of a dry spell and the increased price of a
Ber
it took me quite a bit longer to get two of them. To anyone else out there on the grind trying to get one. Keep at it. It’ll take time but eventually you’ll get there and I’d say it was quite worth it. A very satisfying feeling to have made one.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
So about three months ago I was working on making a Chains of Honor and it took me about a week to two weeks of trading to get the
Ber
to make COH. I figured ok a week or two to get one
Ber
figure double the amount of time to get two. I turned out to be sorely mistaken in that regard. A combination of a dry spell and the increased price of a
Ber
it took me quite a bit longer to get two of them. To anyone else out there on the grind trying to get one. Keep at it. It’ll take time but eventually you’ll get there and I’d say it was quite worth it. A very satisfying feeling to have made one.
Very satisfying indeed =D
Nice!!! What base did you choose?

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
Well done @Banjo mate!

OP

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
Ty I went with an ethereal
Thresher
and paid for that as well. I figured if I’m making this thing and spending two
Ber
and an
Ist
and a
Mal
I might as well spend the extra on getting the proper base for it. I got a 261 roll on the ED, but got a perfect 55 on the enemy lightning resistance so I’m pretty happy with the results.
Banjo wrote: 2 years ago
Thresher
Ber
and an
Ist
and a
Mal
I might as well spend the extra on getting the proper base for it. I got a 261 roll on the ED, but got a perfect 55 on the enemy lightning resistance so I’m pretty happy with the results.
Thats very nice!! In the end the
Conviction
and crushing blow and the speed of the
Thresher
make it a very nice choice.

Lo
Wisp Projector
Thresher
Ber
and an
Ist
and a
Mal
If you're a Sorc, you can wield it yourself to put the 55 ELR to use, and put an Insight on merc. Then have fun spamming without caring about pots :D. Well, maybe health pots still because you do have to get closer for
Conviction
, but at least you don't have to mess with merc positioning anymore.
To be honest I found Infinity underwhelming compared to Enigma. Especially for the investment.
OP

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
mezz wrote: 2 years ago
If you're a Sorc, you can wield it yourself to put the 55 ELR to use, and put an Insight on merc. Then have fun spamming without caring about pots :D. Well, maybe health pots still because you do have to get closer for
Conviction
, but at least you don't have to mess with merc positioning anymore.
Wait does the minus to enemy lightning resistance still not apply or is that benefit on received by my merc?
OP

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
I just looked in to it. And yeah only the merc gets that benefit. Kinda bummed cuz I didn’t know that.
I just looked in to it. And yeah only the merc gets that benefit. Kinda bummed cuz I didn’t know that.
Its still fine, the most important aspect is the attack speed, crushing blow and
Conviction
. You get all that.

Lo
Wisp Projector
OP

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
Its still fine, the most important aspect is the attack speed, crushing blow and
Conviction
. You get all that.
True true. And I guess its actually a good thing cuz I was thinking of respeccing to a lite sorc as I am now a blizz sorc to take advantage of the minus lite resist. I still mite cuz the
Conviction
aura isn’t strong enough to break cold immunes, so there is still an incentive to switch, but we’ll see. So far I’m still pretty happy with it.
kevdrogo wrote: 2 years ago
To be honest I found Infinity underwhelming compared to Enigma. Especially for the investment.
Can you elaborate? Grinding towards Infinity but could make Enigma now instead…
OP

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
mwd132 wrote: 2 years ago
i think the question between Enigma and Infinity is matter of utility and need. i mostly play a sorc and have CoH. Enigma would basically do nothing for me, besides a little faster run walk and a some more mf. while inifnity grants me
Conviction
aura + crushing blow + and faster rw on my merc. for me i find it worth it, but if youre playing another class and cant
Teleport
. than Enigma provides a huge boost to utility. thats at least my two cents.
Two things from my own experience: lightning sorc all the way if you use Infinity on the merc. Was a Blizzballer before, but Lightning is so much more fun (for me). If you test it and feel otherwise, hit me up for a free token to respec to Blizz.

And for the Enigma/Infinity debate: for my sorc I wouldn't care too much, but for my Javazon Infinity was nice for damage, but the addition of Enigma mainly for merc repositioning, made it so much more fun.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
mwd132 wrote: 2 years ago
Enigma opened the game up for all classes and made it possible to farm the whole game effectively and efficiently with my hammerdin. Finishing Infinity really just opened up a few farming spots for my javazon like Chaos/pits, the
Conviction
doesn't even break cow kings immunity as well as random unique mobs from time to time. If you don't have Enigma I'd highly suggest making it before Infinity.
Even without considering the investment, Enigma is still better. It just transforms so many builds and takes them to a whole new level of control and efficiency, I thought I'd share my Infinity among number of my characters, but it pretty much end up with my lightning sorc only. Even my javazon don't really need it. So, if someone only got a lightning sorc, go pushing towards Infinity, if you have summon necro, hammerdin, ww barb, Enigma should get the priority.

Durok 11

PC
would also say if you only play p1, Infinity really doesnt do much. sure it breaks immunities in Chaos or baals, but an Obedience merc could also kill them easy.

would say it greatly depending on what you play.

e.g. java need Enigma and Infinity because without Enigma, Infinity never even applies. amazon runs too fast and merc too slow

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...