diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
47 replies   9185 views

Description

Description by Magicos

Can be used to make Runewords:

Some random leech snatched the
Jah
that dropped from a monster i killed and he yelled "YES! My first high rune, i spammed the shit out of console to pick that up" if that makes you feel better. I didnt mind him taking the HR but he basically rubbed it in my face when i was helping him level haha
diablo2ressurected wrote: 2 years ago
Jah
that dropped from a monster i killed and he yelled "YES! My first high rune, i spammed the shit out of console to pick that up" if that makes you feel better. I didnt mind him taking the HR but he basically rubbed it in my face when i was helping him level haha
Its a common tactic in cow runs. There is always someone roaming close to you and waiting for the opportunity to steal. They do nothing beside waiting xD Thats why I prefer to play solo.
diablo2ressurected wrote: 2 years ago
Jah
I have a similar story from Legacy - helped some ger guys with hell travi. Got my hammer puffed up with that
Twitchthroe
and
Peasant Crown
on first week of reset. Guy snatched
Ohm
straight under my nose because I was busy not dying, could not pick it up in time and dude just spammed some crap in deutsch.

Oh how I raged at the guys swearing to never help anyone again. I must have been 12-something old back then and shit like that affected me greatly.

Seems funny now.

Deleted User 31915 0

tcg wrote: 2 years ago
Early on in the game, I was trading with a random guy, and he offered me his (only, I assume)
Ist
for something very banal. I immediately told him that I cannot accept his offer, and I linked him to some sites, and told him to arm himself with knowledge so that he is not ripped off by dirtbags in the future.

I've done this several times. Do I do this in order to feel special or superior? Nope, not at all. I do this because it's RIGHT.

Anyway, be careful next time. D2 = the swamp, and the swamp creatures are plentiful.
You deleted a huge portion of my post...all God/righteousness related.

You can delete the whole thing, instead. That would have been HIGHLY preferable.

Absolutely disgusting behavior on behalf of the mod/s.

I quit the game last night, but to the person who did such a despicable/Satanic thing:

You're not gonna like what awaits you.
Hahah, that just hilarious, God has nothing to do with this.
So funny when some religious people think you can't be a good person without God anyways

Sorry for the lost soj, I was thinking about some sort of lock system the other day, seems it would help out in a lot of situations .
I've noticed when helping/rushing others, some will give you time to loot and take the scraps, others will follow as close as possible and spam click.

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
I see sir, thanks for the corrections and context. Interesting and valuable lesson. The fact that you still play is good, since you still enjoy the game despite the accident.
It's hard to believe but I just gambled Soj, lets gooooooo! :D

Darbon wrote: 2 years ago
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
I see sir, thanks for the corrections and context. Interesting and valuable lesson. The fact that you still play is good, since you still enjoy the game despite the accident.
It's hard to believe but I just gambled Soj, lets gooooooo! :D

Oh damn!!! And I thought my double leech ring with all res was good!!! nice!!

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...