Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   1630 views

Description

It looks exactly the same as the original. Luckily there are no 'customisation' features or anything like that.
The classic campfire scene when starting a new character.
Blizzard wrote:
For me one of the things i've been waiting for since first starting on this game was to see that character creation campfire scene come to life in our new art.

I'm really happy to see how far it's progressed and I love seeing that - it's just such an iconic moment - it's the first thing you really see in the game before you get started and it's.. it's amazing :)

Andre Abrahamian - Lead Designer 27:42 19th Feb 2021
Barbarian creation pose by campfire.

Amazing that they kept this despite all of the other front-end modernisation. As Andre says this is an iconic part of the game - those character poses are so memorable. I wanted to see the barbarian sharpening his axe but the clip was too short! XD
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Stormlash 345Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
It looks exactly the same as the original. Luckily there are no 'customisation' features or anything like that.
Blizzard wrote:
For me one of the things i've been waiting for since first starting on this game was to see that character creation campfire scene come to life in our new art.

I'm really happy to see how far it's progressed and I love seeing that - it's just such an iconic moment - it's the first thing you really see in the game before you get started and it's.. it's amazing :)

Andre Abrahamian - Lead Designer 27:42 19th Feb 2021
Barbarian creation pose by campfire.

Amazing that they kept this despite all of the other front-end modernisation. As Andre says this is an iconic part of the game - those character poses are so memorable. I wanted to see the barbarian sharpening his axe but the clip was too short! XD

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation