Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   695 views

Description

Testing waters to see if people are interested in some scavenger hunts for new players.

This is both for them and for me to fill games I can farm.

How it'll work, I'll enter game and scatter a few notable items throughout areas of the game ( random areas like middle of
Blood Moor
, or behind
Charsi
, the hell forge)

I'll give a few clues to the locations of the items and then release the game name on the thread here. First come first serve, you search, I farm. If I finish my runs and items are still being searched for I'll release their locations and you guys can race to them and I'll move onto another game until my mules are empty.

Some items I'll be giving away:
Vipermagi
Barb torch (10/10 so don't go too crazy now)
Skullders
Tgods
Duriels shell
Spirit Monarchs
Sandstorm Trek

Marrowwalk
and more.

Post below if you'd be interested and I'll figure something out.

DISCLAIMER: I CANNOT THINK OF ANY WAY TO ENSURE THIS ISN'T TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY PLAYERS WHO DONT ACTUALLY NEED THESE ITEMS. THIS IS 100% Honor AND TRUST SYSTEM, PLEASE DONT RUIN A GOOD THING AND LET THOSE IN NEED HAVE SOME FUN AND GET SOMETHING THEY CAN POSSIBLY USE.
Description by kevdrogo

Can be used to make Runewords:

Testing waters to see if people are interested in some scavenger hunts for new players.

This is both for them and for me to fill games I can farm.

How it'll work, I'll enter game and scatter a few notable items throughout areas of the game ( random areas like middle of
Blood Moor
, or behind
Charsi
, the hell forge)

I'll give a few clues to the locations of the items and then release the game name on the thread here. First come first serve, you search, I farm. If I finish my runs and items are still being searched for I'll release their locations and you guys can race to them and I'll move onto another game until my mules are empty.

Some items I'll be giving away:
Vipermagi
Barb torch (10/10 so don't go too crazy now)
Skullders
Tgods
Duriels shell
Spirit Monarchs
Sandstorm Trek

Marrowwalk
and more.

Post below if you'd be interested and I'll figure something out.

DISCLAIMER: I CANNOT THINK OF ANY WAY TO ENSURE THIS ISN'T TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY PLAYERS WHO DONT ACTUALLY NEED THESE ITEMS. THIS IS 100% Honor AND TRUST SYSTEM, PLEASE DONT RUIN A GOOD THING AND LET THOSE IN NEED HAVE SOME FUN AND GET SOMETHING THEY CAN POSSIBLY USE.
sure thing i would be in :) i would help with the farm on the runs i dont need the item and search on those where i need it :)
or skip those where i dont need the item
I dont need beginner items but I want to play too :( this looks fun

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...