diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   2521 views

Most needed item

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 25

Description

Hey guys,

I‘m actually leveling a decent javazon. My goal is being able to farm cows (could most likely do that buttnaked with a blue
Spear
), Chaos and
Baal
all alone. Last items I need are Griffons, Anni, Fortitude (merc) and Infinity (merc). In which order would you guys suggest to get these items?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey guys,

I‘m actually leveling a decent javazon. My goal is being able to farm cows (could most likely do that buttnaked with a blue
Spear
), Chaos and
Baal
all alone. Last items I need are Griffons, Anni, Fortitude (merc) and Infinity (merc). In which order would you guys suggest to get these items?
Answeredby BigSmelly2 years agoGo to post
Griffon's will be drastically easier for you to acquire, and does make a noticeable difference... but if you hypothetically could only "choose" one, Infinity is by far the biggest gamechanger in the entirety of the Amazon class. Without question.

mostly online for trades between 21:00 - 23:00 CET.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Going to have to see your ID first Mr... mclovin? :P

OP
Yep it‘s me and I‘m old enough!

Deleted User 54930 0

Personally Griffon's is priority (followed by a 5/5 RF for it)... then the rest is in the same order as you stated. Anni > Fortitude >= Infinity. Imo Fort and Inf are interchangeable to a degree, I'd go with Fortitude because
Eth
Reaper's is cheap and a good alternative and Inf can be tougher to find a good base for. Just my 2¢
Infinity is best choice for fast up your dmg, about x2 increase your kill speed
Hands down Infinity asap, I would follow with griffons but if merc dies a lot maybe Fortitude for him.
Infinity and then Griff. You don't really need to worry too much about your merc dying if nothing is immune to lightning.
Do you have Enigma? I wish I got that before Infinity as I've had problems with the Merc diving into swarms of cows and dying on p6-8 after switching away from a reaper toll.

Also it really slows things down waiting for the Merc to catch up and
Conviction
to land whereas tp would resolve both those issues.

PC: NA
I can usually be reached between 8am and 8pm PST/8PDT via my battle.net tag.
I'm currently in a similar boat. However I just traded for an Infinity so it's a much easier choice. Since I'm running with Chains of Honor, instead of Enigma, I will probably go for Griffon's next. Simply because of the Cost factor. Items are always depreciating in price, while Runewords are usually very stable.
Griffon's will be drastically easier for you to acquire, and does make a noticeable difference... but if you hypothetically could only "choose" one, Infinity is by far the biggest gamechanger in the entirety of the Amazon class. Without question.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Add BigSmelly#11936 on Bnet for fastest response

See my listings here and feel free to make an offer -- I will usually consider Perfect Gems and I am ALWAYS looking for Magic Vampirebone GIoves
OP
Thanks for the answers guys, got my Infinity and the first time I used it was pretty much of a wow effect.

Infinity, griffons, anni. Don't need Fortitude at all.

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
McL0v1n wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks for the answers guys, got my Infinity and the first time I used it was pretty much of a wow effect.
Can't wait to get mine :O

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...