diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
28 replies   9797 views

OMG i sold my sorc Torch accidentally to vendors no joke :-(

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Yep, I read this thread today. Thought "can't happen to me", then was gambling while talking and sold my 15/17 Paladin torch I just traded for yesterday.

That's an oof.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
I have sold too many rings in the past in a hurry, so I sell them in the Trade window now. If I miss-click a charm or ring I can by them back at least. Reset trader when his stash is full. Not sure if you can buy the torches back once sold though.
OP
No u cant buy torches back, thats the big problem, even when u noticed it directly u cant buy them back, they dissapear directly.
Yep, every time I gamble my paranoid brain is constantly anxious that I'm going to Ctrl+click on something essential

That will be the day I take a break from the game lol

Add BigSmelly#11936 on Bnet for fastest response

See my listings here and feel free to make an offer -- I will usually consider Perfect Gems and I am ALWAYS looking for Magic Vampirebone GIoves
Learned this the hard way with my sorc torch as well. Didn't even know it was possible to sell. That was a wake up call.
Yeah can happen dang!

I set my inventory so that I have 2 open colums from the far left followed by cube stacked on top of tp/id tombs followed by skillers and torch anni last the furthest away from where most the clicking happens (far right inventory) when I have inventory pulled up.

Helps reduce odds of anything happening like that.
NODRULE wrote: 2 years ago
Yeah can happen dang!

I set my inventory so that I have 2 open colums from the far left followed by cube stacked on top of tp/id tombs followed by skillers and torch anni last the furthest away from where most the clicking happens (far right inventory) when I have inventory pulled up.

I do it too.
pedrom wrote: 2 years ago
NODRULE wrote: 2 years ago
Yeah can happen dang!

I do it too.
Sorc Torch ft
:( i just rolled my second Shit 1 to BO CTA in a row

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...