diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   636 views

Push Notifications Could Not be Activated from Notifications Dropdown

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device: Desktop PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce: Clicking the "Enable Push Notifications" button in the Notifications dropdown menu has no effect.

Anything else to add: Activating Push Notifications from the Control Panel works perfectly fine.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: Desktop PC
Browser: Chrome

Steps to reproduce: Clicking the "Enable Push Notifications" button in the Notifications dropdown menu has no effect.

Anything else to add: Activating Push Notifications from the Control Panel works perfectly fine.
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Marking fixed as this is working, it's just not very obvious whether the enabling has been successful or not. For the record, just click the button once. If it says 'Disable browser notifications' - you're good (they're enabled).

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Can't seem to replicate this - I think that it may be the case that it's just not very clear that they have been activated.

Could you please test this for me? Click the button in the dropdown, and then immediately go to your notification options (the cog button) and it should have enabled them.

Cool feature, was hoping for this one!

I was able to get it to work from notification drop down

On Google Chrome see pic related. Does this happen to you? If so, click then allow I get what your saying though. The disable notifications button doesn't remain afterwards in the notifications drop-down and you have to go into control panel if you indeed wanted to disable.

NA | For more items check out my profile: member/solivagant/

I offer RUSH Services (Norm, NM, Hell). PM me!

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Marking fixed as this is working, it's just not very obvious whether the enabling has been successful or not. For the record, just click the button once. If it says 'Disable browser notifications' - you're good (they're enabled).
This post was marked as the fix.

I have 4 notifactions per x1 notification. Whats causing this and is it for anyone else?

NA | For more items check out my profile: member/solivagant/

I offer RUSH Services (Norm, NM, Hell). PM me!

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
solivagant wrote: 2 years ago
I have 4 notifactions per x1 notification. Whats causing this and is it for anyone else?
It's being caused by a bug that I am already aware of and is listed in the (v1.0 known issues sticky here which I have linked extensively around the site and in the patch notes).
Also if you read the v1.0 patch notes, you will have seen that i mentioned this system is not developed by me and is totally untested at the moment. I don't even know what is causing the bug yet, it's on the list with everything else to be fixed.
Also, if you look in this very bug reports forum, you'll see 2-3 other reports about the same thing.

Please read around before posting things like this guys, would appreciate not having to repeat myself several times every day about the same things.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...