diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
25 replies   3463 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Asha 346

Sorceress Europe PC
Tried an offline mancer not so long ago. Skeletons did the job on normal/nm, now he adds
Poison Nova
to it. Rolled Bramble for him - and got 21
Thorns
49% poison dmg 😲 Now this fella melts everything at 8ppl in hell - thorned+spiritofbarbed skeletons, amplify, and poison waves. Trang combo+deathweb allows to skip LR usage, unless you clear poison immunes. Imo, feels great, if a bit grim tho - don't even want tryin Enigma for him. Creepin' Death, sort of 🙂
And the game rewarded me - upon enterin Kurast, i encountered several simple fetishes right after wanderer. Killed them, pressed Alt... saw
Ber
on the Ground. Was glad as f@#k. I believe this stroke is the approval of this char by the game 🙂
I changed my hammerdin to a smiter for the first time. Im finding it really fun using lifetap instead of life leach. really intereasting when u break fps benchmarks with super fast ias crushing blow and just bashing bosses
For me it's summon necro aka the lazymancer. Followed by tesladin and trapsin

Stay a while and listen
My favorite is a variant of the fishymancer summon necro, except my build uses maxed
Revive
. It never gets boring having 22 to 24 enemy monsters converted to your side in addition to the 10 skellies, 3 skell magi, merc, and 1 golem. Since I don't have Nigma yet, clearing mobs is somewhat sluggish, but the sheer numbers of summons hit like a train, especially on bosses when they encircle and focus on it. And this character doesn't even have SOJs,
Shako
, Spirit shield, or even Vipermagi yet. Running just fine with Lore, Smoke, White, Rhyme, and Ancient's Pledge.

Next is the physical bowazon with
Strafe
/multi/guided build. Harder to play than summon necro, but more fun imo.
since I was 11 years old back in 2000 playing D2 I've always been about the zealot. I
Charge
in smaaaaashing.
Summoner. It's the only class you can play naked and beat hell with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...