Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   99 views

Description

Hey All,

I have just gotten back into D2r this season. playing ladder. I played a lot pre ladder and then a bit season 2 or 3 I think.

The economy is crazy different now. I have gotten really lucky but have accumulated Wealth so much quicker than before. e.g. Pre ladder a perfect 11 res 20 life small charm was like 4
Ist
if you were lucky, now a nearly perfect one (11 res, 19 life) goes for like 2
Ber

People are throwing
Jah
's and
Ber
's around like they're nothing. Someone just told me you can buy them for 30c or something, so that is probably why.

But given that, curious as to how people are playing this market, where the most value is?

I assume gold finding and gambling has got to be better value now as people will pay crazy values in runes for good rolled rares?

What else can people recommend to get some good value?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey All,

I have just gotten back into D2r this season. playing ladder. I played a lot pre ladder and then a bit season 2 or 3 I think.

The economy is crazy different now. I have gotten really lucky but have accumulated Wealth so much quicker than before. e.g. Pre ladder a perfect 11 res 20 life small charm was like 4
Ist
if you were lucky, now a nearly perfect one (11 res, 19 life) goes for like 2
Ber

People are throwing
Jah
's and
Ber
's around like they're nothing. Someone just told me you can buy them for 30c or something, so that is probably why.

But given that, curious as to how people are playing this market, where the most value is?

I assume gold finding and gambling has got to be better value now as people will pay crazy values in runes for good rolled rares?

What else can people recommend to get some good value?
Farm keys / torches if you can and bases

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation