Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3191 replies   459591 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Another walk during europe working time

Relax and have fun!
Literally went afk then came back and missed it lol

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
DiabloDeDeadpool wrote: 1 year ago
No europe ladder is not going. I'm in a game and there were'nt any notification about dclone
it's already done. it was a little faster than the us walk

ah. my game was bugged. i get the notification that Diablo has invaded the Santuary but I went to 2 super unique and he didnt spawn....
Also, PMH is supposed to work on DClone? My barb merc has hit him twice with Malice and he's still regenning.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
shrekogre wrote: 1 year ago
ah. my game was bugged. i get the notification that Diablo has invaded the Santuary but I went to 2 super unique and he didnt spawn....
I did the same, but then I found him on the 3rd super unique

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC
crispin wrote: 1 year ago
No europe ladder is not going. I'm in a game and there were'nt any notification about dclone
You sure that was europe? Americas just spawned..Europe is still/again at 2. So you're either confusing the two or they overshot and pushed it straight back to 2 again and literally the same time as Americas (which..seems a rather big coincidence).
He should have spawned then somewhere. Just checked 3 superuniques, no dclone

May the loot be with ya!
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
You sure that was europe? Americas just spawned..Europe is still/again at 2. So you're either confusing the two or they overshot and pushed it straight back to 2 again and literally the same time as Americas (which..seems a rather big coincidence).
yeah, I followed it because I am sitting at work :(
eu was a little faster unless it was a troll

But again, even in my message log, no notification about dclone progress. I've met dclone on NL friday, and there were notifications about the progress. I say he did not spawn

May the loot be with ya!
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
Also, PMH is supposed to work on DClone? My barb merc has hit him twice with Malice and he's still regenning.
I heard that PMH doesn't work on mercenaries for some reason.
It needs to come from the player. But yes, it does work on Dclone.
Killed it couple days ago on a summoning druid, by hitting him with
Husoldal Evo
mishabg wrote: 1 year ago
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
I heard that PMH doesn't work on mercenaries for some reason.
It needs to come from the player. But yes, it does work on Dclone.
Killed it couple days ago on a summoning druid, by hitting him with
Husoldal Evo
I thought that might be the case. I was about to respec into enough str to carry the sword myself, but then I got an assist from xSD.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC

Oh so you're basing that on the tracker here?

Fairly certain that was just a troll/someone who kept confusing Europe and Americas. They literally went hand in hand, with intermittent corrections for Europe. So..pretty sure Europe didn't actually spawn.

Case and point, someone (the same person?) is still confusing them and setting europe to 1 now, despite it still being at 2.
There are so many replies to this thread that have nothing to do with tracking the next SC NL dclone walk...

Oh so you're basing that on the tracker here?

Fairly certain that was just a troll/someone who kept confusing Europe and Americas. They literally went hand in hand, with intermittent corrections for Europe. So..pretty sure Europe didn't actually spawn.

Case and point, someone (the same person?) is still confusing them and setting europe to 1 now, despite it still being at 2.
yes, I saw them both go up. hmm... troll seems plausible now :)

Or someone just misclicked. That's what I think happened.
As I said, I was the whole time in the same game on EU server Ladder, no Dclone spawn and no notification about it .

May the loot be with ya!

moot11 117

Americas PC
I sat in an EU game overnight. Checked /uberdiablo when I woke up and it was level 2. Unless I that command bugged he didn't spawn (but this proves nothing as it bus all the time...)

moot11 117

Americas PC
Clone hunters discord says asia ladder will pop in half an hour

Schnorki 3150Moderator

PC
It popped 2 hrs ago. Then it popped 30 minutes ago. Then it popped 15 minutes ago. Then it popped 2 minutes ago. Now it pops in half an hour.

Honestly, noone has any idea about this one atm it seems ^^
Hi!

Any news on the America SC NL? Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

"Life is too short for bad games"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ_27 ... yvr--V2E4g

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for d2r content and games you will want to play ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...