Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3201 replies   460818 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5817Admin

Europe PC
15 mins ago:
Dclone walks Americas Hardcore Ladder

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
15 mins ago:

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 00.19.23.png

I haven't even gotten to Hell yet on HC ladder but if this really did happen kind of sad there were no updates from the tracker until it hit 6/6 :(

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder
LockeDown wrote: 1 year ago
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
15 mins ago:

Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 00.19.23.png

I haven't even gotten to Hell yet on HC ladder but if this really did happen kind of sad there were no updates from the tracker until it hit 6/6 :(
It was a private walk, happened very fast. Only for people who donated SOJ's.

Schnorki 3169Moderator

PC
zilonka wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Asia SC Ladder in 17 hours from now
Wait...they get pink item labels?! The hell?
They all use skins - the runes are shaded in different colors and the keys are in different shape. usefule QoL if you ask me.
I'm guessing that its not a violation of ToS (too lazy to read) since it does not impact the game mechanics.
Depends on how you define impact on mechanics I guess.
Key
icons sure but if your runes have different colors even on the drop labels, that's actually a decent advantage over others, being able to get specific signal colors on priority loot.
zilonka wrote: 1 year ago

Wait...they get pink item labels?! The hell?
They all use skins - the runes are shaded in different colors and the keys are in different shape. usefule QoL if you ask me.
I'm guessing that its not a violation of ToS (too lazy to read) since it does not impact the game mechanics.
Depends on how you define impact on mechanics I guess.
Key
icons sure but if your runes have different colors even on the drop labels, that's actually a decent advantage over others, being able to get specific signal colors on priority loot.
As far as all the info avaliable anywhere, the overlay mod is in that quasi not-really-a-ban-situation territory.
BUT...
Oh lord, i remember when there was a Blue Post, that D2Loader is fine, and we dont need to worry.... 6 or 7 years later, biggest banwave ever...
Stets wrote: 1 year ago
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
moonlit wrote: 1 year ago
So how quickly on average do these cycles occur? Or is there no cycle and it’s arbitrary since dependent on whales or something? Like at what point should I plop a char in a game for 24 hrs waiting
Always keep a character in game, cuz !@#$ the environment that's why. Waste those kilowatt hours mining Annihiluses, just turn up your AC so your computer room doesn't get above 30C.

What a dumb mechanic.
ALT + Enter, minimize.
It's possible to minimize D2R? Doesn't work on my system.
just found this
Hi guys, can I ask you for kill DClon on that Asia SCL and maybe that NA L. I know that my weak Soso dont kill him.

Can pay for it, if you need. ;-)

Add me on Bnet for fastest response: wanted#22278
For more items or service check out my profile: member/VVanted/
- I'm Europe Time (UTC+01:00) -
VVanted wrote: 1 year ago
Hi guys, can I ask you for kill DClon on that Asia SCL and maybe that NA L. I know that my weak Soso dont kill him.

Can pay for it, if you need. ;-)
We are already friend in BNet.
You can message me if needed.

Relax and have fun!
Stets wrote: 1 year ago

Always keep a character in game, cuz !@#$ the environment that's why. Waste those kilowatt hours mining Annihiluses, just turn up your AC so your computer room doesn't get above 30C.

What a dumb mechanic.
ALT + Enter, minimize.
It's possible to minimize D2R? Doesn't work on my system.
then run game in windowed mode? and while waiting switch to d2legacy graphics? barerly use any cpu/gpu time.
Allegedly the SC Ladder Asia walk was moved forward by two hours and will now be taking place in about one hour from this post.
seems there is a planed walk on EU NL?

Schnorki 3169Moderator

PC
Jinsho wrote: 1 year ago
Allegedly the SC Ladder Asia walk was moved forward by two hours and will now be taking place in about one hour from this post.
Last I saw was 10:30 KST for region announcement/confirmation and 11 for spawn which would be in line with the previously announced times.
But who knows..nothing on his Twitch schedule at least so that's of no help. ^^
Clone hunters discord just confirmed walk on SC Asia Ladder starting at the full hour.
4/6 Asia now. Get into an Asia SC Hell Ladder game right now.
Now at 5/6 Asia SC Ladder

Relax and have fun!
Anyone able to help me with killing dclone?

Prices are not set in Stone feel free to come with an offer.
Emil.Eng wrote: 1 year ago
Anyone able to help me with killing dclone?
Add me mockingbird#21726

Relax and have fun!
Walked.

According to preliminary information, the other Asia SC Ladder was scheduled in about 2h is still taking place, although that itself might change.

Schnorki 3169Moderator

PC
The streamer who (supposedly) was organizing the whole thing is still offline on all channels so this may have been someone else entirely actually. In which case yeah, we might just get another one in 1.5 hrs. =)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...