Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3372 replies   480773 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

I have never in 20+ years had a natural SoJ drop (outside of stuff like drop mods). If I had one now I'd sell it.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Oh, you're out?

Let's see if the community is still even awake in NL.. :D
(I'm out of SoJs atm ~~)
Awake, on US server but no SoJ's I'm afraid. Not had one drop in Resurrected at all.

And for the 4/6 still showing, just stay in game and wait for it to update?

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
If your game still shows 4/6 now, it won't update for you until you restart your game client.

DClone will still spawn in your game though. You just won't know when it happened until you read about it here.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Slightly afraid it will hit 6/6 when I try to restart. Got that kind of luck going for me sometimes.

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
Even if, you should be able to just rejoin your old game and have him await you there.

Though since this is now reliant on someone in the wider community finishing it up, I dare say it may take a while after all. (will gladly be proven wrong on that!)

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Even if, you should be able to just rejoin your old game and have him await you there.

Though since this is now reliant on someone in the wider community finishing it up, I dare say it may take a while after all. (will gladly be proven wrong on that!)
Yeah true. EU has been slow as well, people playing ladder ofc.
It can just be a online created game, not via the lobby, right?

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
Struikrover wrote: 2 years ago

Huh? Lobby is online.
Not sure what the question is :)

___

Huh? Lobby is online.
Not sure what the question is :)
A game started from the main menu. But not an "Offline" character.

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
Any online game is an online game. Doesn't matter if you just hit "play" or if you used the lobby to create one with your own name/pass.

The only difference is that for the 'play' one, you need to jump through hoops to get your password (which is then also the game name) so you can rejoin because Blizz wouldn't want your life to be easy.

Rejoining is always via the lobby. Hitting play again will make a new game and close your old one. Don't do that. ;)

___
Any online game is an online game. Doesn't matter if you just hit "play" or if you used the lobby to create one with your own name/pass.

The only difference is that for the 'play' one, you need to jump through hoops to get your password (which is then also the game name) so you can rejoin because Blizz wouldn't want your life to be easy.

Rejoining is always via the lobby. Hitting play again will make a new game and close your old one. Don't do that. ;)
Alright, was pretty confident that it should be, as friends etc are able to join, good opportunity to get confirmation haha.
So, (while we're waiting) I've been dying to ask this for months now. Does anyone remember, back when
Arreat Summit
used to do April Fools posts, the first April 1 after the
Pandemonium Event
was added to the game, they made this post about how, for one weekend only, you could get something like a "super shrine" if you got DClone to walk at Lister? It was something like, (maybe some other requirements) get clone at Lister, defeat him, and then somewhere randomly in Act 1 a unique shrine will spawn.

Well, I was very gullible then and didn't know about the joke posts, so I actually did it. It was crazy difficult and 90% luck to even hit the spawn on a port :4000 server. Followed by a complete clear of Act 1, only to be completely disappointed to learn about the April Fool's posts.

The one thing I'm dying to remember is what the shrine was supposed to do. Automatic level to 99? Max all stats? Max all skills? I can't find anywhere. And the fan wiki sites that archived those posts don't have archives back that far.

Do any nerds remember that well enough to recall what the shrine was supposed to do?

[edit]
Should say, do any other* nerds. I am a nerd.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Walk!!!! (If folks are still bugged)

19/20/6 pretty good! Thanks to all involved!
Yep, it spawned for me. But ehhm, my merc is dead before I even get one shot hitting with a Prevent Monster Heal bow, then the life regen seems to restart when going to town (instead of the 80 minutes or so that people said)

clccc 12

Sorceress Americas PC
It's a good thing I decided to check the forums... I was idling in a game for ~5 hrs just checking the chat for updates. I guess I was bugged cause once reading here I went to Frigid and there he was.

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
Yep, it spawned for me. But ehhm, my merc is dead before I even get one shot hitting with a Prevent Monster Heal bow, then the life regen seems to restart when going to town (instead of the 80 minutes or so that people said)
PMH lasts 90 minutes or until you move more than 2 screens away.
So yeah, going to town removes it.

___

Schnorki 3346Moderator

PC
Dimefox wrote: 2 years ago
yea Im all out.
No idea who pushed it over but thanks again for getting the ball rolling.

___
Thank you guys! This community is awesome!
PMH lasts 90 minutes or until you move more than 2 screens away.
So yeah, going to town removes it.
Yeah re-applying it after town portal did the trick. 18/10/8, low on the resistances but glad to have done myself.

And indeed, thanks for the people pushing it to 6/6.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...