Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3269 replies   463458 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Bisu 370

PC
All the discussion below are based on pure pure hearsay =)

- It was said that the amount of SOJs needed for each stage is 15 - 25, so 75 - 125 in total.

- During Duane's stream, he mentioned an observation that selling the SOJs slowly and spreading the sales out to different NPCs in different Acts tend to cost fewer SOJs. It was said that both of his latest streamed DC walks took 77 SOJs each. So the hypothesis/fan theory is that selling SOJs consecutively to a same NPC relatively quickly may result in lower RNG rolls, equivalent to some of the sales not pushing the progress forward. However, this doesn't eliminate the situation that other players could also have sold SOJs during that period. So it may just be that it costed him fewer SOJs as other people pitched in, and doesn't reflect the actual total.

- If the 25 max for each stage is true, then with 23 SOJs sold, it should be at the brink of reaching next stage. Pity it is difficult to test that in a reliable way right now.

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
If my wife realizes why my laptop is blowing like hell for 8 hours, you won't see me any more here ! ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
try out legacy gfx while camping
spmachina77 wrote: 2 years ago
try out legacy gfx while camping
Minimizing the game is even more effective. Just Alt+Enter and use the minimize button. CPU and GPU go to <5%.
5/6 I sold 4 more SOJ and it set it off.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Obvious question: will you get it to 6/6? :D
Ill try to move it, but the community will need to get 10 or so more.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Good luck (to us all =))

And thank you, for your service.
6/6 now

Relax and have fun!
thank you! 13 15 6 tho, wish it were better

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Well done. :)

Any of the folks that needed help still on?
Got my second dclone, Thanks to community plus my app :D

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
Just got anni #2.

18/17/9. Pretty happy.
thank you! was waiting quite a while for this. 13/18/5. got a second one, but someone jumped in and snagged it :|
33 total SOJ from me, seemed to work better by not doing it all at the same vendor. Im sure others helped out when it hit 5/6

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
For the records.
Times in CEST.
thank for pushing this one over guys seems like we where waiting almost 24 hours after it hit 3 witch is unusual for NA lol cheer to everyone who got their annis and hit us up those who need help killing their dclones
OP

Bisu 370

PC
smir wrote: 2 years ago
thank you! was waiting quite a while for this. 13/18/5. got a second one, but someone jumped in and snagged it :|
You should create a game with a (not too simple) password, so the DC kill will be yours for sure.

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Just did my first DClone as well ! Azrael (the merc, not the cat!) died once and had to go twice to
River of Flame
, but Urdars revives did just magic.
And Anni... 11/13/6. A poor one, but I did it myself !

Lots of thoughts to the various guys around that proposed help. This community rocks.

To notice that you don't have to go through the lobby to get DClone, works well from normal "create" from the first screen on an online character.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Bisu 370

PC
Necrarch wrote: 2 years ago
Just did my first DClone as well ! Azrael (the merc, not the cat!) died once and had to go twice to
River of Flame
, but Urdars revives did just magic.
And Anni... 11/13/6. A poor one, but I did it myself !

Lots of thoughts to the various guys around that proposed help. This communiste rocks.

To notice that you don't have to go through the lobby to get DClone, works well from normal "create" from the first screen on an online character.

Grats! That sounds like a lot of fun. =)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...