Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3348 replies   474165 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
Triple DC walks on the night before Ladder season 1.

Fun fun fun.
Quadruple actually. 3 Americas, 1 Europe. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
OP

Bisu 374

PC
Plasmax_7777 wrote: 2 years ago
Need some help please to kill my DCLONE. Game/password: wizzo6/wizzo123 Softcore/NA realm/Expansion
Looks like you are all taken care of. Good luck! =)
OP

Bisu 374

PC
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago

Fun fun fun.
Didn't know EU had one today. :O

Do you happen to have the details? Once confirmed I shall add it to the record.
Thanks to the players who helped me with above 2 games! 11/16/6 & 16/18/8 better than nothing! :)
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 2 years ago
Yesterday's NA walk will probably be the last one for some time to come.
Today on "Top 10 Quotes That Aged Extremely Poorly" :D
Yeah, me neither, it's been sitting at 2/6 for me the whole time.

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC

Fun fun fun.

Sadly, no. I didn't build scrolling into my log yet so it only shows the last 20 changes. And thanks to a whole bunch of trolling tonight (still ongoing ~~) the actual run was pushed out of my recent history by the time I woke up and found my AFK euro game to have a DClone in it. It was some time between 2am and 5:30am CEST, I know that much. Went back to 2/6 after that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Interesting. EU didnt had any pings, even fake ones, from yesterday till today 5:39 cest when it went to 3/6 and back to 2/6 (fake)
Too bad i was busy in NA :D i'd love to have a EU hunt ;)
So there's only about 15 hours until ladder launches. Currently, NA and Euro are at 2/6 and Asia at 1/6. Whadya think are the best chances for another walk before ladder drops? NA had three today so maybe they're almost "out" of SOJs (that are being sold at least), and Asia can go to 6/6 just like that but is at 1/6 while NA is 2/6. Decisions, decisions...
h4ldol wrote: 2 years ago
So there's only about 15 hours until ladder launches. Currently, NA and Euro are at 2/6 and Asia at 1/6. Whadya think are the best chances for another walk before ladder drops? NA had three today so maybe they're almost "out" of SOJs (that are being sold at least), and Asia can go to 6/6 just like that but is at 1/6 while NA is 2/6. Decisions, decisions...
Asia for the next 8 hours

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC
Keep in mind that all 3 of the US ones were the same guy (+his donors). Farmers didn't blow a single one of their remaining SoJs yet for that.
But yeah, my guess would be Asia for the next few hours then EU after that, the idea being that they all do their last minute prime time/streamer runs for the general public today, much like the US did already.

I wouldn't be surprised if farmers took the day off. Value won't change much for them between today and tomorrow but if they hold off until after folks all focus on ladder, they'll have less annis "lost to the public" during their walk, reducing their dilution.
Unless of course they, too aim to go all out on ladder after today in which case there should still be a few runs everywhere. =)

Thanks guys, that makes sense. Going to move all my NA guys to Asia and hope for some luck (missed 2/3 of the NA walks today due to bad luck/circumstances).
AS move to 2? Cannot login to check it (seems servers are full)
Szambodiver wrote: 2 years ago
AS move to 2? Cannot login to check it (seems servers are full)
The server is messed up, not full. There is some problem with it.
Did Asia pop this morning? It was 2/6 when I went to bed and 1/6 when I woke up.

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC
Did Asia pop this morning? It was 2/6 when I went to bed and 1/6 when I woke up.
Looking at the history, I do believe it was just being trolled with the 2. Though considering how little reporting we got during ladder start, anything is possible.

Looking at the history, I do believe it was just being trolled with the 2. Though considering how little reporting we got during ladder start, anything is possible.
Thanks, wasn't sure how to find the history but that makes sense. Guess we won't be seeing another walk for a probably long time (and then, it will be hard to get in on since you'll have to really be monitoring closely) now that ladder has started. Wonder if there's an alert system being considered by the fine creator of the tracker, to alert via email or text about status changes. Trolls would make that useless though I suppose.
Thanks, wasn't sure how to find the history but that makes sense. Guess we won't be seeing another walk for a probably long time (and then, it will be hard to get in on since you'll have to really be monitoring closely) now that ladder has started. Wonder if there's an alert system being considered by the fine creator of the tracker, to alert via email or text about status changes. Trolls would make that useless though I suppose.
Do you want alerts in Telegram? :) It also works as logs. Try tis. https://t.me/dclonetracker.
Full list of solutions can be found there - forums/diablo-clone-uber-diablo-tracker ... 06872.html.

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC
There's multiple alert solutions by now, some of which are linked within the forums here.

As for the history, you don't get that accessible here. Teeb has it in the backend and I happen to also have it because I built that into my own tracker/alerter.

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC
Some movement still happening non-ladder after all:
(Times in CEST)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...