Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3180 replies   459031 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
acmatuk wrote: 1 year ago
Does dclone spawns in an empty game? (i have disconnect in this moment :( )
Yep, for as long as the game exists / is open on the server, it doesn't matter if any players are in it at that moment.
For some reason dclone didn't spawn in my game( have killed all superuniques, all bosses, but no one dclone(
For some reason dclone didn't spawn in my game( have killed all superuniques, all bosses, but no one dclone(
That's odd. I'm speaking from experience as I once got disconnected from an Asia game, meanwhile DC had walked and I rejoined the game after that to wreck him and get my Anni.

Btw, you don't need to kill a superunique to have DC spawn, he merely replaces the superunique you "see" first.

ShadowHeart 1720Moderator

Europe PC
I'm sure we could figure out what went wrong if you give us more details. There are specific requirements - you must be in the correct region, you must create a Hell game, you must create a game of the correct game type (ladder/nonladder and softcore/hardcore), and you must create the game before the walk happens.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
That's odd. I'm speaking from experience as I once got disconnected from an Asia game, meanwhile DC had walked and I rejoined the game after that to wreck him and get my Anni.

Btw, you don't need to kill a superunique to have DC spawn, he merely replaces the superunique you "see" first.
I mean that i was trying to find him and went to all superuniques one by one.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
I'm sure we could figure out what went wrong if you give us more details. There are specific requirements - you must be in the correct region, you must create a Hell game, you must create a game of the correct game type (ladder/nonladder and softcore/hardcore), and you must create the game before the walk happens.
Yeah, it was non ladder Asia region game. I was in game, saw the message "
Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary." and then was disconnected from the server. I relogged to the game (in that time dclone was spawn, and when i logged into the game status went to the "
Terror
gazes upon Sanctuary"), tp to eldrich - there was no dclone, check all other superuniques still with the same result.
and then was disconnected from the server
dclone disappears if you do that

n8mare wrote: 1 year ago
No, he doesn't, for as long as the game was open at the time the event was triggered, even if no players were inside.

You can simply get back into the game and the first superunique monster you encounter will become DC.
No, he doesn't, for as long as the game was open at the time the event was triggered, even if no players were inside.

You can simply get back into the game and the first superunique monster you encounter will become DC.
only if you reconnect to exact same server, i guess this was not the case here

But if the game still exist isn't that mean that the server should be the same?

moot11 117

Americas PC
if you typed in the exact game name and password, yes you would still be able to kill Dclone.
What has likely happened here is you have clicked 'play' joining a random new server with no clone present.

But if the game still exist isn't that mean that the server should be the same?
Yes, it does.
moot11 wrote: 1 year ago
if you typed in the exact game name and password, yes you would still be able to kill Dclone.
What has likely happened here is you have clicked 'play' joining a random new server with no clone present.
Pretty sure it was my game, i saw it's name in the top right corner, and i chaged my character from smiter to sorc to check all superuniqeus.
Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary." and then was disconnected from the server. I relogged to the game (in that time dclone was spawn, and when i logged into the game status went to the "
Terror
gazes upon Sanctuary"), tp to eldrich - there was no dclone, check all other superuniques still with the same result.
U said u got disconnected when "
Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary" which is 5/6, than u relogged into the game (I assume that u didnt see Dclone 6/6 msg b4 DC and relogged D2R/Bnet and not the game u created). Means u r neither at the in game lobby nor character selection page.
My guess is Dclone spawn in-between when u DC and relog in (D2R/Bnet), means u are totally log out (D2R/Bnet) when 6/6, this might be the reason. I might be wrong.

ALLEyezOnMe case is different, he saw Dclone 6/6 msg b4 he DC.
OldPlayer31373 wrote: 1 year ago
Terror
Terror
U said u got disconnected when "
Terror
is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary" which is 5/6, than u relogged into the game (I assume that u didnt see Dclone 6/6 msg b4 DC and relogged D2R/Bnet and not the game u created). Means u r neither at the in game lobby nor character selection page.
My guess is Dclone spawn in-between when u DC and relog in (D2R/Bnet), means u are totally log out (D2R/Bnet) when 6/6, this might be the reason. I might be wrong.

ALLEyezOnMe case is different, he saw Dclone 6/6 msg b4 he DC.
No, didn't see 6th msg. Didn't close d2 client, but, yeah, i think that it was full reconnect to bnet. The game was though the same that i created before dc.
No, didn't see 6th msg. Didn't close d2 client, but, yeah, i think that it was full reconnect to bnet. The game was though the same that i created before dc.
Did you reconnect to that game?
Or create a new one with the same game name/password?
Or it was a private game, not created on lobby?

Relax and have fun!
Any idea why Americas Non-Ladder Softcore are sitting on 3/6 already 16 hours?
drakmordendron wrote: 1 year ago
Because no one is selling Sojs now i guess :)
Skullbriar wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah, but it's a bit wearid- normally they go for 10 min to 1 hour,

ShadowHeart 1720Moderator

Europe PC
Normally, but not always. It's not the first time it's been paused at 3/6 for a long while, or even 4/6. For example, I remember early ladder at one point EU nonladder was stuck at 4/6 for several days.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Skullbriar wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah, but it's a bit wearid- normally they go for 10 min to 1 hour,
I wouldn't say that they are normally fast, they aren't.
They are fast when there is some group or streamer behind them, but this and many more doesn't look like that... just a bunch of people trying to do walk.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation