Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3293 replies   465243 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3197Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
FInally got my first DClone for more than a month. Hard battle, way harder than the previous ones (does it have random immunities?), had to
Revive
mer twice, give him tons of full rejuv... and all that for a 11/14/5 ! :)

But still happy to have had a good fight. :)
No immunities. But a base 95% res against all elements along with 50 vs. phys and magic plus 50 block and a ton of life regen. So..it may well seem like an immunity. No prevent monster heal or constant open wounds or the like = takes forever.
Plasmax_7777 wrote: 1 year ago
Skullbriar wrote: 1 year ago
Waiting was worth it - got 19/20/10 yaay
Gratz, almost perfect!
Thanks, i am happy for it, but also pissed that it isn't one more ..i would be swimming in Bers.
Gonna sell it anyway.

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
It's the fourth time I kill him alone.
First was tough but I did not know well, second he seemed immune to magic but poison worked ok and third seemed much easier. This time my
Bone Spear
did nothing and my
Poison Nova
neither, had to fully rely on merc + revived urdars. Well, worked in the end, that's the most important :)

Thanks for the info Schnorki !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Damn, missed another walk. Had three computers running when I went to bed on the Asia server and when I woke up of course all three were bumped out of their games.

Anyone know why that happens so often? Is it something deliberate or just the influx of players at the time leads to latent games getting kicked or timed out? It's tough for west coasters because the walks, both NA and Asia, seen to happen in the hours when the east coast is up and the west coast is not.
Same here. Game was on for hours, connection lost when I got Home.
I am disappointet beyond words. I was so sure to get my very first anni.
I got disconnected 2 nights ago when I left it idling on Asia, but managed to get lucky last night with both my accounts. 14/20/8 and 10/20/6. Camped for a good 3 days, so glad to finally be packing up the tent!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
On my side, I leave the screen opened with the chat window command and something typed (but not entered) in it (usually "/uberdiablo"). Worked several times, even if I also got disconnected once two nights ago, fortunately with no consequence. Also had my wife shutting my PC yesterday saying "it was blowing hard" but that does not count as a Disconnect. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
America is 2/6. It will be 6/6 on tuesday. How do I know? I will be not at home but at work on tuesday.
On my side, I leave the screen opened with the chat window command and something typed (but not entered) in it (usually "/uberdiablo"). Worked several times, even if I also got disconnected once two nights ago, fortunately with no consequence. Also had my wife shutting my PC yesterday saying "it was blowing hard" but that does not count as a Disconnect. :)
I usually have Move Mouse moving the cursor around periodically (and keeps the toon moving until he hits a wall... wish there was a way to move him in a circle easily) but it often doesn't prevent my getting kicked out after a couple hours. I think I'll try the chat window thing you did to see if it works better. In legacy you could easily stay in a game for days.

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
knightfall1985 wrote: 1 year ago
America is 2/6. It will be 6/6 on tuesday. How do I know? I will be not at home but at work on tuesday.
Bad luck will end some time, try to leave a session on every time you're not in front with a region at least at 3 and you'll end up getting it. Gl ! :)

Annihilus
Last one in Europe I missed by minutes and was too stupid to go into a game that was already open for about an hour or so…

Necrarch 1621Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
@schnorki would probably have killed it before anyway ! :D ^^

Annihilus

Schnorki 3197Moderator

PC
@schnorki would probably have killed it before anyway ! :D ^^
:D

Hey, I was being nice on the asia one! (Mainly because I wasn't around for an hour after it popped ^^)

On the topic of game dropping:
That's pure dumb luck.

You don't need to keep chat open or move the mouse or any of that. You can just idle afk for theoretically forever. However, two main things will prevent that from working all the time.

1) Your own connection may suffer a hickup and cause you to disconnect.

2) Blizz doesn't limit themselves to only their announced maintenance. They also do the occasional rolling server restarts. That seems to not be for the entire region at a time but cycling through game servers. So if your game happens to be on one of those getting rebooted, you'll be kicked out as it goes down while other games that luckily ended up on a different game server that isn't going down will be fine. If your lobby for once isn't completely flooded with spam bots after getting booted (yeah right..), you can actually typically still see the realm going down warning from your game in your chat. That cycling seems to happen especially often on Asia for some reason, making AFKing there a fair bit less reliable than other regions. At least in my experience.
Lol I think NA popped overnight as it was 2/6 when I went to bed and is back at 1/6 now! Such a bad feeling...

ShadowHeart 1789Moderator

Europe PC
h4ldol wrote: 1 year ago
Lol I think NA popped overnight as it was 2/6 when I went to bed and is back at 1/6 now! Such a bad feeling...
You're thinking of NL? Not sure, but I think there may have been a troll/mistake. I noticed it was set to 1/6 earlier today but it was in fact still 2/6 when I checked it myself.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP

Bisu 371

PC
In my game, I see Americas NL as 1/6, but the tracker is showing 2/6. Not sure if the progress bug is playing tricks again.

Can someone please help verify?

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
SC NL US:
OP

Bisu 371

PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
SC NL US: for bisu.png
Thanks @Tetra.

Pretty sure the in-game tracking is bugged again, then. This is likely why people are seeing different stages.
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
SC NL US: for bisu.png
Thanks @Tetra.

Pretty sure the in-game tracking is bugged again, then. This is likely why people are seeing different stages.
Yesterday I also had wrong state displayed, so yeah, again it is bugging from time to time.

That is so , SO TRUE

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...