Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   2116 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo wrote: 2 months ago

Once you get used to him, you can open a new thread and tell us all about it. Would love to hear how it's going since I also have a Brand Bowmancer on my off-meta to-play list. :)
Having a Blast with Bowmancer! At first was little worried, felt a bit slow hitting single targets and all.

However now level 14 with the
Witherstring
for mobs and Amp +
Leadcrow
for Elites, it's feeling much smoother

About to go Kill Andy now. Feeling like this will be Easier then a Regular Bone Necro build vs Andy tbh

And also. once I'm finished with all my planned Necros. Be glad to create a thread and share my own thoughts on them all

Bowmancer, Pyromancer, Wolfmancer, Blademancer, Cursemancer is all my off-meta Necros

All Trades are Negotiable. Long Live
Nihlathak
I definitely want to know your take on playing with low level gear as a bowmancer. I’m intrigued now.
Atomicharmony24 wrote: 2 months ago
I definitely want to know your take on playing with low level gear as a bowmancer. I’m intrigued now.
It's Lots of Fun! Playing online with 2-4 players. Still feel no drag. Slayed Andy Solo with the
Raven Claw
(Highly Recommend)

The only gear passed down to this Char is Bows. all of them. From level 7-67 and a
Bone Armor

I prefer finding my own Gear along the ride. but once level 75, it will be time to Suit up into Endgame build

Nihlathak
Just realized that Ginger Gaming Mentor on youtube is making a Pyromancer on Ladder and streaming it Live practically everyday

Nihlathak

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...