diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
49 replies   4994 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

- drop loot
- TZ and Sunders offline
- stacable runs, gems ect
- higher count of portals in book, keys (not just 12, more like 100)

Bigger things
- new items
- some kind of "after game" progression....i do not know maybe "monster kill count" or some kind of paragon system

NEW ACT as D2R well....its a new game ;)
OP

Nate 532

Switch
You know what also would be crazy? A rune up and or rune down shrine. Totally would need to be rare, but damn.

Maybe just the rune down actually, still would be cool
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
You know what also would be crazy? A rune up and or rune down shrine. Totally would need to be rare, but damn.

Maybe just the rune down actually, still would be cool
Well, people can cube up; I've always thought people should be able to cube down.

One should not be able to break up a rune into the cube recipe parts, but I see no reason one couldn't go from a
Zod
+
Perfect Skull
to a
Cham
and similar.

As for a shrine, I think that would work fine if it behaved just like the gem shrines and was pretty rare.

Ravoc 123

PC
Ravoc wrote: 1 year ago
2.4 runewords on NL
currency tab
Gonna add:
Proper launcher support for running multiple accounts
Just dreaming - special stash for unique and sets stacking to reveal some mules and based on that ranking for grail global tracking

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I love sets. They are not optimal, but they are fun.

Each class have theirs. With Sazabi, A5 have their own. What I'd like :

- Tweak Hwanin's Majesty to have most of the set bonus at 3 pieces, to make it an early-mid game set usable for a2 merc ;

- Tweak Vidala's Rig set : Amulet becomes a
Helm
(Bone one perhaps?) and same, most set bonuses at 3 items for a1 merc ;

- Allow a3 merc to bear maces to allow them to wear Heaven's Brethren set and ease the use of it (don't remember the level for the shield but seemed awful).

Could be 3 budget options that could be fun, even if not optimal, for 3 sets no one uses.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Nate 532

Switch
While I’m happy we got
Terror
zones and sunders offline (4 months ago me would be surprised with my response), other than a couple changes to sorc, assassin and Druid, doesn’t look like there’s much addressed to the stash tab, loot filter or unique updates…

I’ll probably start a patch 2.7 requested updates in a month or so after we get a good sense of how 2.6 and how in the end how 2.6.1 lands.

Thanks for everyone’s input! This was a great thread!

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Online P8 plz! :( ^^
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Online P8 plz! :( ^^
Completely agreed!

And you can always do what I did: close your eyes and flush some money down the toilet to run 8 game clients on one PC lol.

Blizz was running a half-off holiday sale so I bought 7 extra $14.99 copies at around $105 USD which actually wasn't too bad I guess (2 AAA games cost about as much these days).

I already had a decent PC needed to work at home so given all the time I spend grinding it was kind of a no-brainer.

Alex Backes actually hit #2 Zon #17 overall on HC Ladder running 8 clients so it's pretty efficient too - your 7 loaders in town are basically GRush'd as your main progresses - you don't have to play them and they will end up in Hell with you so your main can run players8 getting full 450% exp, p8/1 drops, and so on. You don't need the usual L20/L40 bumper for N/NM ancients since main initially serves as bumper. You could also CRush classic and convert to expansion.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
That's...too much effort. :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...