Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
111 replies   6593 views

Description

Description by Phalanx

Can be used to make Runewords:

just checked out your build. i def have all that except the small charms and the fire facets and
Helm
. but i could for sure get a hold of that. not super poor with runes to trade.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
nihilninja wrote: 1 year ago
oh wow. nice. my question is do you do the
Charge
ups rotation when fight them or just spam kicks? which is best?
I tend to be lazy and just
Charge
to 3, kick a few times,
Charge
to 3 again, kick a few more times to 0.

Theoretically though, the highest dmg comes from charging to 3 and then alternating so you never kick at less than 3. Kick at 3, tiger back to 3, kick at 3 and so on and so forth.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
just checked out your build. i def have all that except the small charms and the fire facets and
Helm
. but i could for sure get a hold of that. not super poor with runes to trade.
Well, the charms were more of a theory. I didn't actually use a sunder in testing which in turn means there was no need for the fire res charms which would only act to even out the res loss from the sunder. If you do use one (which I'd still suggest, mainly for adds), then yeah. But it works perfectly fine without it as well since you can just kill fire immune stuff with the physical part of your kick.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
oh wow. nice. my question is do you do the
Charge
ups rotation when fight them or just spam kicks? which is best?
I tend to be lazy and just
Charge
to 3, kick a few times,
Charge
to 3 again, kick a few more times to 0.

Theoretically though, the highest dmg comes from charging to 3 and then alternating so you never kick at less than 3. Kick at 3, tiger back to 3, kick at 3 and so on and so forth.
right. but the build is clunky in its own way (its not THAT bad) so i tend to do the same . just seems like if you miss with tiger you are gonna die. but my res wasnt capped so that may have played a big role

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Well, with that one, you have to miss like 50+ times in a row to die. :P

(And you really don't miss that much)
@schnorki what would you "upgrade" to for your starter build

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
As in 'improve from the patchwork crap'?

Just had a quick look (in an effort to keep performance while dropping Infinity). The single biggest thing you can do from there I believe is to take the time to keep begging
Anya
for solid
Claws
. That may take an hour. It may also take days or weeks to get something that fulfills the minimum requirements for them. Think hunting for 3/20 gloves except worse because at least one of them needs to upgrade to excep or elite in order to meet the breakpoint without too much
Sacrifice

If you get those, you not only get a massive dmg boost off the bat but you open up the rest of your gear a bit (primarily because it allows you to drop Treachery) which in turn then becomes a massive dmg boost as well. Essentially, once you get to a working baseline, the single best way to farm for half of your remaining BiS gear (
Claws
, gloves, armor) is to keep checking vendors. Not the most fun way to farm..but hey, at least you don't die doing it. :D (Except maybe of old age)

[Replacing only the claws and armor results in more dmg without infinity than you would have with infinity but without those 3 pieces changed]
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
As in 'improve from the patchwork crap'?

Just had a quick look (in an effort to keep performance while dropping Infinity). The single biggest thing you can do from there I believe is to take the time to keep begging
Anya
for solid
Claws
. That may take an hour. It may also take days or weeks to get something that fulfills the minimum requirements for them. Think hunting for 3/20 gloves except worse because at least one of them needs to upgrade to excep or elite in order to meet the breakpoint without too much
Sacrifice

If you get those, you not only get a massive dmg boost off the bat but you open up the rest of your gear a bit (primarily because it allows you to drop Treachery) which in turn then becomes a massive dmg boost as well. Essentially, once you get to a working baseline, the single best way to farm for half of your remaining BiS gear is to keep checking vendors. Not the most fun way to farm..but hey, at least you don't die doing it. :D (Except maybe of old age)
what about making Plague in a +3 D-tail claw for a total of +5 to DT. and 20 ias
those arent nearly as hard to get a hold of as a blue worth using. but our res drops pretty hard without
Jade Talon
. i guess i could just make one and keep the talon(instead of dual wielding plagues)

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
That'd be nice for the +skill and probably not a bad interim idea but 20 IAS is kinda low and you get no -res out of it. Magic
Claws
fix both of those problems while (in a perfect world) providing even more +skill.

Also, the lower res proc would override your
Life Tap
(or later amp) which..kinda sucks.
So, I'm kicking twice at full
Charge
and killing P8 Diablo and making people in pub games ask about the build xD.
Sherloc09 wrote: 1 year ago
So, I'm kicking twice at full
Charge
and killing P8 Diablo and making people in pub games ask about the build xD.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qiiimDJtLj4XK" width="480" height="203" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href=" GIPHY</a></p>
made some changes (maxed out my res and increased my ias) and was able to handle dclone much easier. was still on the slower side but i could facetank everything he was throwing at me and my health didnt move much. maybe ill switch some items around so i have more crushing blow. in the mean time im slowly building up to better and better stuff. current set up has my sheet damage in the game at 75 k with max charges.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation