Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Korgan wrote: 1 year ago
Chasodey wrote: 1 year ago
little luck :)
Ist
from countess during the season
To be honest, I'm really interested how colorblind people see such image after applying a special filter. Because as for me it is a regular screenshot but massively yellowed. And it's quite a task to differ color of rune and color of rare item (ok. maybe not a hard task but they have some. Especially health globe seems rather similar to them).
Sorry, yes I'm colorblind, my future screenshots will be in normal settings without the game filter :D
Anyway I don't see the massive yellow how normal people seen and I can see the difference between unique items and the color of runes with this filter.
I'm curious too, I will post an image of the same scenario to see the difference, if I'm able to see XD
Don't worry about us, just play as you like, we can always understand, just don't forget to mention the original name of the item so those who don't know italian and can't find any same root words would understand what you got. I also can see the difference between rune and rare but I'm even more interested if health globe for you looks the same as rune or rare color?

To be honest, I'm really interested how colorblind people see such image after applying a special filter. Because as for me it is a regular screenshot but massively yellowed. And it's quite a task to differ color of rune and color of rare item (ok. maybe not a hard task but they have some. Especially health globe seems rather similar to them).
Sorry, yes I'm colorblind, my future screenshots will be in normal settings without the game filter :D
Anyway I don't see the massive yellow how normal people seen and I can see the difference between unique items and the color of runes with this filter.
I'm curious too, I will post an image of the same scenario to see the difference, if I'm able to see XD
Don't worry about us, just play as you like, we can always understand, just don't forget to mention the original name of the item so those who don't know italian and can't find any same root words would understand what you got. I also can see the difference between rune and rare but I'm even more interested if health globe for you looks the same as rune or rare color?
Thanks!! Anyway the health globe I see the upper part similiar a gold item, from the center to lower part of the globe I see it with the color of similiar of a rune.
I need to post the image without filters to understand the difference, I will do it.

Thanks!! Anyway the health globe I see the upper part similiar a gold item, from the center to lower part of the globe I see it with the color of similiar of a rune.
I need to post the image without filters to understand the difference, I will do it.
That's interesting. Because the globe should be red, like arterial blood. If only color blindness could be treated...
Got another
Jah
this morning :D
I recently started my offline single player journey. My blizzard sorc is 91 now and I mainly farm cows, meph, Andy and
Ancient Tunnels
. Today
Mephisto
dropped
Eth
titans: 195% ED and 9 leech. I guess I have to level a zon now…
Got a 20/20/7 on today's dclone and did a quick
Baal
run to celebrate and a
Jah
dropped on wave 5. 3rd
Jah
this week, I think all my RNG luck has been spent now!
Guys thank you for the good luck...after doing a Meph run right after browsing this thread I got a 3/20/20/29
Eschuta's Temper
!
I was doing my regular 10 Nih run to get some KoD but this time no chance to have even one. Now it's a little bit late and I wake up early so decided to quit. Then I felt like "What about one last CS run?" I'm glad I listened my inner voice. At the entrance got my first ever
Jah
drop. And then one of the random monster droped a
Coronet
. +2 P&B, 20FCR, 20AR. What a finish!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
All in One :)

Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I'm not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
Born with a heart of Steel
Been getting
Jah
runes every week with
Travincal
, with this one being the third and new addition!
(still no
Ber
)

Update: after 10 runs a
Sur
popped up. Im super static

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Manowar wrote: 1 year ago
All in One :)
Such a chunky boi

Lo
Wisp Projector
I couldn't believe it!

I play both ladder and non-ladder.
Just rolled this twenty minutes ago on SC Ladder
VolitionSin wrote: 1 year ago
Congratz, that is some heavy shit man!
VolitionSin wrote: 1 year ago
Nice! I just rolled this one myself. It's a beauty I tell you, shame you can't get them every day.
Tonight on running Chaos I got
Eth
4os
Giant Thresher
, 15%ED
Monarch
Azurewrath
Tal
's Ammy,
Gul
, a good Death light facet, and a bunch more stuff I could trade for.

Needless to say it was a crazy night. My mid and some high runes collection are going to expand after this.
Almost had a heart attack, had my first
Jah
drop today off diablo:
Highest rune I've ever had drop in a solo game

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
not sure how lucky it is really, but it's probably the highest ED% rare i've ever found. the other stats on it aren't too bad either.
cougar wrote: 1 year ago
not sure how lucky it is really, but it's probably the highest ED% rare i've ever found. the other stats on it aren't too bad either.
Holy smokes, that must be 2 attributes piled on top of each other

Lo
Wisp Projector
Diablo likes me, he give me a
Stone of Jordan
:D
I run my lightning sorc with 526mf

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!