Just curious.
Charsi
food for sure
6-6-4 roll is perfect,but CTA in
Phase Blade
Chili Pepper wrote: 1 year ago
6-6-4 roll is perfect,but CTA in
Phase Blade
I like how OP made a thread to brag but puts it in a confusing base...
Nothing wrong with PB if he's only planning to use it on a Pally. Grats on that roll!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
another "look how big my penis is" thread, really useful

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
OP
I bet if I posted this up on trade, the haters on here would be offering for it, regardless of the base. Don't celebrate your luck I guess.
OP
Talus wrote: 1 year ago
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
another "look how big my penis is" thread, really useful
"Can't take a little levity." Can't take a little levity. Christ, are D2 players just the saltiest lot or what? I bet you also gatekeep all the fandoms and hobbies you're involved in too.
OP
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Nothing wrong with PB if he's only planning to use it on a Pally. Grats on that roll!
Thanks for pointing this out, and thanks for the congrats. It's my first perfect high-end runeword. Not only do I want it for the buffs, but I want to actually be able to fight with it if I have to and not just have it take up a slot as a buffing item. I don't understand why an item has to be justified by the community if it's part of your build. If it's not meta though it's crap or not BIS.
I had a suspicion you'd be using it to fight. Not a bad idea for quick extra 30% boost to MF for boss kills.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Khegan 376

There's nothing inherently wrong with having CtA in an off-meta base. Only those concerned with resale value or want to swap the weapon between various builds will care; otherwise, it's personal preference.

Anyway, congrats on a very nice roll.

Bisu 371

PC
Grats on the 6/6/4! =)

Here's an on-going post that folks use to share their lucky rolls and awesome drops:
forums/post-you-lucky-finds-t734150.html

Necrarch 1637Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
... and there has just been another example of another guy bragging on their big roll a bit around a few threads above. Does not really help yours. :)

Actually, you tend to have here some seasoned and rich players (not me, for info), and by posting this with the title "Is this good" when you know it's a perfect roll, you put yourself on a position to either receive "congrats on the luck" or "there's nothing to be proud of".

Wonder yourself : what did you expect as answers by posting that, and entitled like that ?

Anyway, celebrate and be happy, that's always good when RNG falls on the right side. Don't feel too proud though, it's only luck. Congrats and good luck !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...