23 replies   5911 views

Description

Description by Mines

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
StonerSmurf wrote: 2 years ago
I have found almost all my uniques that I use, arachnids,
Shako
, vipermagi, hoz, etc... off random unique mobs.
I never get any high level unique drops from diablo/meph/
Baal
I also didn't notice any difference between 250 and 550 mf... maybe a few more cathan seals.

I would suggest farming areas that have a large amount of unique monsters.
I found my first
Shako
off a unique shaman in act 1 dark woods, my second in act 1 catacombs off a unique spider I think.
Rakanishu
gave me a vipermagi, got my
Snowclash
off a unique in the tower, arachnids from the pits.

I've also gotten TONS of cathan's, angelic and just about every unique
Spear
/
Poleaxe
(except reapers toll which I had to trade for) from andarial, meph, diablo, and
Baal
I know man!!! I never care of drops till now
Magefist
from nightmare at
Stony Field
and 1 time again in hell same place. 5 mef runs got
Shako
. Shank gave me
Sandstorm Trek
. Game gave me everything on silver plate on since first day i set players 7 had no problem at all. And now this thing taking over in my head 600+ mef runs and 300+ dia runs this thing is slipping. I want to make new character but almost every character need this shit. 😕 I don't know what to do anymore.
Blame RNG for everything is my opinion. My necro has 325% mf and gets fairly good drops pretty frequently. Now said that I've also had this game since launch and have gotten 1 Hate
Key
my entire time. People swear by cows for runes but I've pulled a
Gul
one time. But find random crap like a 2/19/20 eschutas from trash mob in forgotten tower. 1s CoA in Chaos right in the beginning. 2/1/50
Death's Web
in the sewers. Shit happens, find your farm route that you can do quickly or clear everything then make ng (That's my tactic)

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
OP
Cinomed541 wrote: 2 years ago
Blame RNG for everything is my opinion. My necro has 325% mf and gets fairly good drops pretty frequently. Now said that I've also had this game since launch and have gotten 1 Hate
Key
my entire time. People swear by cows for runes but I've pulled a
Gul
one time. But find random crap like a 2/19/20 eschutas from trash mob in forgotten tower. 1s CoA in Chaos right in the beginning. 2/1/50
Death's Web
in the sewers. Shit happens, find your farm route that you can do quickly or clear everything then make ng (That's my tactic)
Death web i not even think of him droping in my dreams GG. Severs is not even lvl85 area thats cool. How you farm ? Elite exceptional monster only or clear everything .
Poison necro or my Summoner and everything. My CE radius is so large it kills everything on screen. Except
The Countess
tower, I'll hit unique mobs then go down. Everything else full clear (aside straglers) and I go through every thing. A1 cows, countess, Pitts, andy. A2 sewers,
Ancient Tunnels
, boss on other side of Sanctuary portal, summoner, and a few tombs. A3 just go to
Great Marsh
abd don't stop until I hit mephy, all act 4, and same thing in A5 walk outside kill the imp between Harrgoath n Shenk then destroy everything until
Baal
. Slow, yes. Effective, yes. I've supplied 2 lvl 90 necros 2 paladins a barb x2 druids x2 Amazon's so far. Aside from the new zon and one Druid they got full gear. Enigmas summoner has Beast, Java got
Eth
titans, just bought bow zon
Windforce
. Although I will say I've still never found an soj. Been playing for half my life and just won't happen.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation