diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
64 replies   185478 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Brocador wrote: 1 year ago
GooD API

I create a good APK in React Native Hybrid Mobile (Android, Ios, WP)

Have (Push Notification, Background Auto PushNotification, Sound Notification)
Nice visual, but you forget to credit diablo2.io for their data.

You should add "data courtesy of diablo2.io" and add a link to the website
Hello everyone.

I have built an iOS app which is now available in the App Store. You can get it here, for free:
https://apps.apple.com/es/app/diablo-cl ... 06748?l=en

It is the first version of the app, which has very basic functionality. I'm already testing a version with push notifications and other features (for example badge, so you see the progress without opening the app), so you don't need to have the app running to be notified. Hopefully, I will be able to release it soon. I have big plans with the app (more features) but I also have a RL, work, family, and Diablo :) so please, be patient.

If you want to help (test, localize, ...) or buy me a coffee (I have spent days building the app and drank lots of coffee :-D, and paid a lot of money to get the app to the store) please, contact me. We will figure out something. But if you really feel like donating something (or just spread some nice words), don't forget this app won't exist without Teebling's API! He deserves some thanks as well.

The app is not available in Russia, North Korea and France :( To publish the app in France I need to upload some certificate about encryption in the app (because the app uses HTTPS). If someone wants to help, you are more than welcome.

Any feedback is more than welcome, just be gentle ;)

Cheers!

stx 2

Europe PC
Hey everyone,

I've written a simple C# application for Windows to help track
Diablo Clone
progression across all regions and game types. It pulls data from diablo2.io API, and it's an open source project.

Here's what the application looks like

A quick overview of the options:

- You can use filters to display only specific region/type/mode if you wish.

- The columns on the list are draggable so you can rearrange them as you see fit.

- When clicking on column it will sort and group results based on the column you clicked on, so instead of grouping them by region like in the screenshot you can group them by progress, ladder/non-ladder, hc/sc, etc.

- You have a button for refreshing the information manually and an option to set auto refresh (in seconds). Default for auto refresh is 90sec but you can change that.

- There's also an option to minimize the app to tray so it wouldn't take up your taskbar space (double clicking tray icon returns the app to the front)

If you don't care about the source code and just want the application you can download everything from this folder and run the exe file.

If anyone finds any bugs or has any suggestions or wishes to contribute to the project please open an issue on github or PM me here, though I can't promise I'll answer PMs quickly so github may be a better option.

Cheers!
stx wrote: 1 year ago
Hey everyone,

Diablo Clone
progression across all regions and game types. It pulls data from diablo2.io API, and it's an open source project.

d2tracker.PNG

- The columns on the list are draggable so you can rearrange them as you see fit.

- When clicking on column it will sort and group results based on the column you clicked on, so instead of grouping them by region like in the screenshot you can group them by progress, ladder/non-ladder, hc/sc, etc.

- You have a button for refreshing the information manually and an option to set auto refresh (in seconds). Default for auto refresh is 90sec but you can change that.

- There's also an option to minimize the app to tray so it wouldn't take up your taskbar space (double clicking tray icon returns the app to the front)

If you don't care about the source code and just want the application you can download everything from this folder and run the exe file.

If anyone finds any bugs or has any suggestions or wishes to contribute to the project please open an issue on github or PM me here, though I can't promise I'll answer PMs quickly so github may be a better option.

Cheers!
Thanks for the Win app.
Can be made to play a sound or an alert when reaches an certain level? Like when reaches 5/6 to pop-up from taskbar or tray?

stx 2

Europe PC
Florian_G wrote: 4 months ago
stx wrote: 1 year ago
Hey everyone,

Diablo Clone

d2tracker.PNG

Cheers!
Thanks for the Win app.
Can be made to play a sound or an alert when reaches an certain level? Like when reaches 5/6 to pop-up from taskbar or tray?
Sure! I'll add that functionality when I get some spare time. Thanks for the suggestion!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...