Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
64 replies   185489 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nice! I was also working on a Telegram Bot (source code).
zeleboba wrote: 2 years ago
For those who enjoy Telegram :)

Just enable notifications on your phone :)

https://t.me/dclonetracker

Checks local API every minute and sends notifications to the channel in case anything changes. No changes = Silence.

Works for all regions, non ladder, softcore. Other notifications variants are coming a bit later.
Thanks, I'll try this one too. I'm just interested in testing different ways of getting information. It's a pity that I don't know how to do anything like that myself.
fredericojordan wrote: 2 years ago
Hello everyone!

I also had my try at a Discord bot: https://github.com/fredericojordan/d2clonebot

It implements a !uberdiablo command and gives out proactive status updates.

I'm hosting a version of the bot (for now), so you can easily add it by adding it through this link (no proactive reports this way though).

I took some ideas from synse's implementation (thanks for that!).

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 21.16.23.png

It now fits my needs, so I don't know how much more time I'm willing to invest on it, but I'm sharing it here since some of you might extend it and use it any way you'd like.
Thanks, I'll try to install it in my discord channel.
thnx for telegram notification channel.
That will take a lot of load from server, as running pythin script makes everyone making an api call every 90 sec.
telegram is far superior way to have notifications spread without making too much traffic.
Joined, working fine!
Notifications in telegram work perfectly. The bot doesn't send me anything to discord. But, I'm such a noob that maybe the problem is with me.
I'm considering buying a 1280 decibel train horn on aliexpress. Could sync it to my home automation and this api.

Then my whole neighborhood would know it's time to log onto d2! That or the ruskis are coming.

On a serious note, thanks for this. :D

Schnorki 3168Moderator

PC
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago
I'm considering buying a 1280 decibel train horn on aliexpress. Could sync it to my home automation and this api.

Then my whole neighborhood would know it's time to log onto d2! That or the ruskis are coming.

Can you crank that up to 11 so we all get the warning? :D
OP

Teebling 5816Admin

Europe PC
Can you please read the fair use policy again zeleboba? I like what you have made but I don't see you crediting the site anywhere in the screenshot provided.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Can you please read the fair use policy again zeleboba? I like what you have made but I don't see you crediting the site anywhere in the screenshot provided.
Sure. I mentioned it in the channel description, but using my words. I'll add the "Data courtesy of diablo2.io" in a few hours time straight to alarm messages.

Is it ok?
OP

Teebling 5816Admin

Europe PC
zeleboba wrote: 2 years ago
I'll add the "Data courtesy of diablo2.io" in a few hours time straight to alarm messages.
That'd be great, thanks zeleb :)

Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago

Can you crank that up to 11 so we all get the warning? :D
I'm sure your neighbors will all thank you for that! 🤣

I wrote a program during covid for work that worked with patlite ip lightbars whenever a person is scanned by a thermal camera and their temperature comes back as abnormal.... (red with loud beeping if abnormal, green with no beeping if normal)

I'm thinking about getting one of those bad boys and changing my code a bit to work for dclone tracker. It has a surprisingly loud speaker and a easy api so it would be easy, I guess the biggest problem would be my wife prob would hate it 🤣

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
Notifications in telegram work perfectly. The bot doesn't send me anything to discord. But, I'm such a noob that maybe the problem is with me.
If you're the Discord Bot I'm hosting, it's only sending notifications to my private server, so only the !uberdiablo command will work.

The next step in development would be to make this configurable, I'll try to do that.

Any contributions are welcome!
If you're the Discord Bot I'm hosting, it's only sending notifications to my private server, so only the !uberdiablo command will work.

The next step in development would be to make this configurable, I'll try to do that.

Thanks. Now I understand how it works. This type is optimal for my friend - he does not like to install any programs, and does not use telegrams.
Thanks to everyone who gave me the opportunity to see
Diablo Clone
. Today I was driving home and saw the growth of Asia on my smartphone. I came home and immediately turned on d2. And now my third
Diablo Clone
is defeated.

Thanks. Now I understand how it works. This type is optimal for my friend - he does not like to install any programs, and does not use telegrams.
He can still use pythin script.
It requires a Python to be installed + one module (but, well, thats a official python release, so it's 100% safe) and running a script, that is also fully safe, as i have looked into it. nothing malicious.
Thanks to everyone who gave me the opportunity to see
Diablo Clone
. Today I was driving home and saw the growth of Asia on my smartphone. I came home and immediately turned on d2. And now my third
Diablo Clone
is defeated.
Yes thanks everyone, I used my app I made yesterday to see asia in time to kill MY FIRST DCLONE!!!

Pul
Here's the beta version of my (Android) app:
https://github.com/armlesswunder/d2rClo ... es/tag/0.1

You'll have to install the APK manually for now. (I'll publish to Play Store once its more complete)

Teebling I listed you in the app under credits and added a link to the site, please let me know if this is sufficient, Thanks again!

Also I included some logic to help not spam the endpoint too much. I noticed that it sometimes fails randomly. I'm sure many devs are using your endpoint right now... hopefully they are being aware...

Pul
Armlesswunder wrote: 2 years ago
Here's the beta version of my (Android) app:
https://github.com/armlesswunder/d2rClo ... es/tag/0.1

You'll have to install the APK manually for now. (I'll publish to Play Store once its more complete)

Teebling I listed you in the app under credits and added a link to the site, please let me know if this is sufficient, Thanks again!

Also I included some logic to help not spam the endpoint too much. I noticed that it sometimes fails randomly. I'm sure many devs are using your endpoint right now... hopefully they are being aware...
Thanks! I was waiting for something like this!
OP

Teebling 5816Admin

Europe PC
Teebling I listed you in the app under credits and added a link to the site, please let me know if this is sufficient, Thanks again
If it's hidden away in the credits not sure I'd like that, could you put it above the fold or on the tracker page itself where people will definitely see it?

Gj btw.
Chances are they're not, haven't had time to look yet but bear in mind there's a tonne of traffic atm when dclone walks anyway, hit 3700+ concurrent human visitors today for example! That might be having a knock-on effect (all same server).

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Teebling I listed you in the app under credits and added a link to the site, please let me know if this is sufficient, Thanks again
If it's hidden away in the credits not sure I'd like that, could you put it above the fold or on the tracker page itself where people will definitely see it?

Gj btw.
Chances are they're not, haven't had time to look yet but bear in mind there's a tonne of traffic atm when dclone walks anyway, hit 3700+ concurrent human visitors today for example! That might be having a knock-on effect (all same server).
Sure, how's this? This is what is released

Pul

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...