Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
166 replies   25057 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

it is possible to friend join a non lobby game, Azer-Archon just helped me kill him

14 attr / 16 all res / 9% i got
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
Zero187 wrote: 2 years ago
Checked forge, still no UberD. I give up. I got the message, but he didn't spawn. Even had someone else come in and look, but no luck. Thanks for wasting a good hour+ of my time, Blizzard!
:/ Sorry. Just curious, which seal did you pop? Was it Viz? I wonder if the spawn point was over lava...
Was the right most seal (demon looking guys).

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Sevrence wrote: 2 years ago
it is possible to friend join a non lobby game, Azer-Archon just helped me kill him

14 attr / 16 all res / 9% i got
NP! That was the 6th uber D clone.
we need to make a forum for people to help with killing clones like there was with the free rush and other services. I'd like to add my merc Khan to that list :)
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
we need to make a forum for people to help with killing clones like there was with the free rush and other services. I'd like to add my merc Khan to that list :)
Was actually going to suggest that to Teebling as an enhancement to the DClone tracker (like "Find Games," only "Request Help" or something).

@Schnorki, once upon a time you had a question, and then this thread did a thing. Sorry about that.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
The day I decide to mess around with my sorceress on PlayStation 4 man. I've got dclone in a game. I can't kill him. My paladin should be able to kill him. But I can't switch characters because I don't have anyone available to hold my game for me. I'm really annoyed. I hope everyone else is dclone has gonw better than mine! /rant

I play on PS4 only for the time being. If I say I accept an offer, I give that person time to make trade before taking another offer, even if higher. I believe in my word, it is all I have.
RichterLocke wrote: 2 years ago
The day I decide to mess around with my sorceress on PlayStation 4 man. I've got them in a game. I can't kill him. My paladin should be able to kill him. But I can't switch characters because because don't have anyone available to hold my game for me. I'm really annoyed. I hope everyone else is dclone has gone better than mine!
can you rejoin ps4 games once they are permed like in pc? Sorry id help but dont own a Ps...
RichterLocke wrote: 2 years ago
The day I decide to mess around with my sorceress on PlayStation 4 man. I've got them in a game. I can't kill him. My paladin should be able to kill him. But I can't switch characters because because don't have anyone available to hold my game for me. I'm really annoyed. I hope everyone else is dclone has gone better than mine!
can you rejoin ps4 games once they are permed? Sorry id help but dont own a Ps...
It's all good. No, there is no lobby or private game making with passwords and stuff so that you can reenter. It's a save and quit only on console, unless you have someone able to hold your game. I do have a couple of people I have traded with on PS4, but no one happens to be around right now. I've been itching to test my
Stormlash
zealot paladin and see if I can still nuke him in hell like the old days too hehe. Just bad luck that I decided to play PS4 tonight I guess.

I play on PS4 only for the time being. If I say I accept an offer, I give that person time to make trade before taking another offer, even if higher. I believe in my word, it is all I have.
spawned again on pc ?
Freon wrote: 2 years ago
spawned again on pc ?
not sure. I saw it pop up... but I wasnt in a game at the time
Freon wrote: 2 years ago
spawned again on pc ?
not sure. I saw it pop up... but I wasnt in a game at the time
i have the msg "
Terror
gazes upon Sanctuary " again and the counter was 5/6 and now is 1/6}
i think i have it on my game again
The game just got a lot easier since everyone will be running around with a cheap Anni soon.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
You guys think that Dclone is possibly not working? Seem to be a lot of sporadic reports here and elsewhere, just like in PTR.

Bisu 369

PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
You guys think that Dclone is possibly not working? Seem to be a lot of sporadic reports here and elsewhere, just like in PTR.

I just saw the 2/6 in-game message, and went to DClone tracker here, and saw someone has updated it 12 seconds ago. So in that sense I think it is working as intended.

It just depends on how many diablo2.io users happen to be online and updating the stats for a specific spawning event.
OP

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
First off, thanks once again to Teeb for getting the DClone tracker up and running before the patch even hit. Well done!
I do hope it finds some good use and active participation by everyone!
(I went through and set them all to stage 1 pre-patch for a clean sheet and so far haven't seen any progress/sales to report yet)

Beyond the tracker and our ability/"duty" to update it however, I was just curious: Is anyone aware of any streamers or the like still doing dclone events? Since those would now offer a known scheduled spawn time for an entire known region, rather than an IP not necessarily given to everyone, they are suddenly a lot more interesting to follow. If/when you do hear of one, by all means, feel free to post about it here to give everyone a heads up.

On a related note, as food for thought, I do wonder if someone might just be savvy and bored enough to create a simple script that rotates through regions and game modes, runs the /uberdiablo command for current status in each and automatically keeps the tracker here updated accordingly.
Sorry Schnorki, I kinda hijacked. Wouldn't the script you described violate EULA by mechanizing a game process? I don't know the exact rules, or if just running a slash command would count. But it doesn't seem much different from a chat bot?

Possibly. No idea. Can't say I've looked at that or at what sort of script may or may not be allowed. I'd leave that to someone who'd actually do it and hence also know the specifics of what needs to be allowed for it to work. Was just throwing out an idea. :)
OP

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Was actually going to suggest that to Teebling as an enhancement to the DClone tracker (like "Find Games," only "Request Help" or something).

@Schnorki, once upon a time you had a question, and then this thread did a thing. Sorry about that.
All good mate. I actually like the thing it did.

It may not have been my original question but it certainly kept the topic bumped and forum watchers informed about the upcoming spawn which is the ultimate goal of it all.

As for the noted enhancement, that was the thought behind the "find games" in the tracker I believe. It links you to the player services which you can use to offer clone services, much the same as ubers and the like.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
It just depends on how many diablo2.io users happen to be online and updating the stats for a specific spawning event.
It's open to guests too. Up to 300+ reports now from 100 last night, so I think it is gaining some traction now and starting to see some reliable-looking results.

As for finding help etc that's what the 'find games' buttons are for - takes you to a pre-filtered set of results for Player Services topics. Idea is that people pop their 'halp pls' topics in there.

OP

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Really happy to see this is getting a fair bit of participation! And that we actually did get a walk already last night - gives me a bit of hope that we may indeed see them more regularly.

One thing I'd like to point out to those reading this who may not be aware:

Please note that dclone progress is tracked independently for different game modes as well as regions.
Americas expansion softcore for example is not the same as americas classic softcore. They have separate counters and spawns.

I've noticed the tracker keeps being updated with the same status for classic as it is for expansion by someone which is sadly just not correct and has been corrected by me multiple times now. Specifically for americas softcore, expansion is currently in stage 2 and classic is in stage 1.
The same applies to hardcore vs. softcore and soon ladder vs. non-ladder. They are all independent counters, leading to a grand total of 24 different, independent counters.

Maybe even more than that..actually not sure if console is on the same groups or if that's separate counters, too.

Let's call that early growing pains though..either way, happy to see the participation! :)
OP

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Added point, looking at americas softcore expansion right now:

Someone set that to 5. I corrected it to 2. Someone set it back to 5 like half a minute later.

I'm in that game mode right now and most definitely seeing 2.

Now...if someone was just playing around, I would've expected a random change to 5 at some point but setting it right back to 5 after I move it to 2 is a bit of a surprise in that scenario.

That hence has me wondering:
Is anyone actually seeing stage 5 right now? Is that whole grouping implementation just bugged, progressing in some games but not in others? Wouldn't exactly surprise me either way. :/

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC

Someone set that to 5. I corrected it to 2. Someone set it back to 5 like half a minute later.

Now...if someone was just playing around, I would've expected a random change to 5 at some point but setting it right back to 5 after I move it to 2 is a bit of a surprise in that scenario.

Is anyone actually seeing stage 5 right now? Is that whole grouping implementation just bugged, progressing in some games but not in others? Wouldn't exactly surprise me either way. :/
Can we see who is changing it on the back-end? Seems like a troll situation and maybe something for @teebling to think about as it relates to abusing the tool. This is for the betterment and framework for all on this site.

I don't want to presume to your point, but given how you are describing it I am not convinced that it is folks seeing different thresholds in the regions by swim-lane.

Just bumped up again, but I saw the message pop.

someone might have been trolling earlier but I think we give them the benefit of the doubt and say they were just trying to figure out the tool. I did it a few days ago just to see how it worked.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation