Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
166 replies   25043 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

if im not in a lobby created created game does he not spawn? still searching, went to rakinishu and
Griswold
but hes no there either
Shout
out to Azer-Archon for helping me kill DClone. I've been playing this game for 20+ years and I've never actually seem him spawn before. Anni is nice!
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
Freon wrote: 2 years ago
i got clone diablo, but i cant kill it : (
add me
Azerarchon#1346
got my first one 18/10. thx a LOT ! :D
Sevrence wrote: 2 years ago
if im not in a lobby created created game does he not spawn? still searching, went to rakinishu and
Griswold
but hes no there either
I was in a single-player (non-lobby) game and got the spawn. If you saw the message in-game, and your screen went dark and shook, then DClone spawned. It probably happened right off screen from somewhere you already were.

[edit]
Like if you were running through the
Cold Plains
and Bishbosh was 1.5 screens away when the walk triggered, then you probably ran right past the DClone without realizing it.

Do you remember what map you were on when you saw the walk message?

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
I'm so confused. Cannot find him anywhere. Was in town when he spawned, went right to Chaos Sanc and popped seals, but nothing. Then tried Cairn stones and still nothing.

Beyond disappointed.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Zero187 wrote: 2 years ago
I'm so confused. Cannot find him anywhere. Was in town when he spawned, went right to Chaos Sanc and popped seals, but nothing. Then tried Cairn stones and still nothing.

Beyond disappointed.
add me
AzerArchon#1346

Beyond disappointed.
If you already killed the boss he wont spawn there he takes the place of the elite in that area
i was either in stony tomb /
Ancient Tunnels
/
Arachnid Lair
when the message popped... I went thru all those areas multiple times now but i dont see him
Don't lose hope Zero, it's probably just a hide-and-seek situation. Have you already full-cleared CS?

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
I guess it's important to point out DClone only spawns in Hell games. Were y'all in Hell difficulty?

cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
I guess it's important to point out DClone only spawns in Hell games. Were y'all in Hell difficulty?
Yep, Hell Online Bnet North American Softcore. Was a fresh game, just sitting and waiting for last 30+ min or so..

man this is so disappointing... im in a hell game, got the message.. does he ever despawn or is he 100% alive somewhere in here? god i hate to waste an hour aimlessly wandering around but i also hate to leave the game if hes in here somewhere
As far as I am aware, at least from back in the day, DClone will not despawn. This is my first walk on D2R, but I doubt they changed that aspect of it.

I once started a full clear on legacy in a similar situation. Kind of sucks, but not impossible if time allows.

@Zero187, did you check the forge? On some maps the tile is pretty close to the river WP. Probably a really long shot, but who knows?

man this is so disappointing... im in a hell game, got the message.. does he ever despawn or is he 100% alive somewhere in here? god i hate to waste an hour aimlessly wandering around but i also hate to leave the game if hes in here somewhere
if u got the msg , is there
oh i found him finally in he
Lost City
, message must of popped when i was on my way to
Ancient Tunnels
now, are friends able to join my game directly if it wasnt a lobby created game? and if so does anyone wanna be my friend for one game LOL
now, are friends able to join my game directly if it wasnt a lobby created game? and if so does anyone wanna be my friend for one game LOL
add me if you need help with d
AzerArchon#1346
oh i found him finally in he
Lost City
, message must of popped when i was on my way to
Ancient Tunnels
I almost suggested checking at
Dark Elder
, sorry I didn't speak up sooner.

Unfortunately not sure it's possible to friend-join your non-lobby game? But it can definitely be joined by name and password. If you hit 'P' to open the party window, then click the eyeball symbol to show the password, then you could chat somebody the password (same as game name) for help.

Checked forge, still no UberD. I give up. I got the message, but he didn't spawn. Even had someone else come in and look, but no luck. Thanks for wasting a good hour+ of my time, Blizzard!

Checked forge, still no UberD. I give up. I got the message, but he didn't spawn. Even had someone else come in and look, but no luck. Thanks for wasting a good hour+ of my time, Blizzard!
:/ Sorry. Just curious, which seal did you pop? Was it Viz? I wonder if the spawn point was over lava...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...