Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
78 replies   47633 views

D2R Patch 2.4 PTR Goes Live on 1/25 (Patch Notes Included)

No data yet

Description

Description by Daeblana

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Aye, pulse dmg blows. With synergies and
Conviction
its not bad but without that..ugh

On a separate note...is anyone else finding bosses ridiculously resistant to magic and immune to -res apparently?! My sorc can't even take down nightmare meph in under like 2 minutes as neither cold nor light (same spec/dmg on live takes a few seconds..). Haven't tried fire cuz I ran out of tokens :)

Edit: Not just bosses actually. Mobs live significantly longer than they should as well.
I don’t think bosses should die in 20 seconds, that’s what we have atm, and overall dmg done by mobs in 1 player game is too low in my opinion. In
Chaos Sanctuary
, Venom lords champion with minions is harder then Diablo
I was wondering whether we have unlimited respec for testing. Anyone has this info?
unable to respec! How could we test if we are unable to respec? What is Blizzard thinking?

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
I thought that patch is like a few days ago, and that it is going to be implanted today? 25/1?
as in replace the current patch? or there's no deadline for this, and that is just for testing?

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
Dont exactly understand what you mean, but the PTR is available, Patch 2.4. Is live on that PTR, it is only temporary and will be closed again some day, and you can join the PTR by chosing it in the dropdown menu that hides behind the "Diablo 2 resurrected" button if you click on it

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Ok my bad I thought that the testing was over today. Don’t know why they mentioned it started Tuesday since it was available for download before that. I guess they meant the new changes. I thought that they’ve done testing and updating the client itself.

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
MichaelWolf wrote: 2 years ago
unable to respec! How could we test if we are unable to respec? What is Blizzard thinking?
The character named "MiscItems" (I think that's the name) has at least 10
Token of Absolution
items in the stash. You can respec with those enough to get up and running.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
MichaelWolf wrote: 2 years ago
The character named "MiscItems" (I think that's the name) has at least 10
Token of Absolution
items in the stash. You can respec with those enough to get up and running.
Thank you for the info.

y2kid 109

PC
Has anyone tried if you get a new "miscitems" guy if you delete that one and reload the client? Feels like 10 tokens with 9 keys is... way too low

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
y2kid wrote: 2 years ago
Has anyone tried if you get a new "miscitems" guy if you delete that one and reload the client? Feels like 10 tokens with 9 keys is... way too low
yes it works, just delete it and restart the client

I can kill ubers (cheap price), sell unid Torches or provide hell rush (price hellforge quest) . bnet account: Ale#1244

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
RavensScream wrote: 2 years ago
I don’t think bosses should die in 20 seconds [...]
20 seconds ? How about 3-5 seconds ?

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Elfwine wrote: 2 years ago
yes it works, just delete it and restart the client
Confirmed. Works with the other ones, too. So..chance at rerolls + 2nd copy of rings. Yay! :)
So
Immortal King's Pillar
Immortal King's Forge
Immortal King's Detail
can be upped to Elite Version from Exception, and
Immortal King's Will
can be upped to Elite Version from Normal Version.

Currently are these items each grant a defense of:
43-53 + 43-53 + 35-50 + 41-52
which sums up to:
161-208.
After upping everything they will grant a defense of:
62-71 + 62-71 + 117-168 + 61-71
which sums up to:
302-382.

Note: I do not included + Bonus defense on each part because every one of them is flat bonus so nothing changes here.

This gives bonus of 141 to 174 defense (without
Shout
). Not so much given how tanky is IK Barbarian but anyway given the fact that it will cost in total of:
Ko
Rune + 3
Lem
Rune + 1
Tal
Rune + 1
Shael
Rune + 4
Perfect Diamond
I think it will be worth to invest.

What is important to note Strength requirments will change to 208 on
Boots
, 185 on Gloves, 196 on Helmet and 185 on
Belt
but given the fact that
Immortal King's Stone Crusher
already requires 225 Strength this makes zero impact on this particular build.

I've found it interesting to note.
Also, given the
Immortal King's Will
defense bonus from upping will be the most significant one I suppose the price of perfect one with perfect mf find and perfect defense will be much higher.

Do you have another examples of builds which will benefit from this new Horadic Cube recipes?

Edit: I'm not so into the game builds but what I found from Exceptional items is:
  • Natalya's Soul
    can be upped to Elite - e.g. Javazon uses them. There is a bit of calculating around, though. Becase of bonus defense have wide amount in roll.
Hello all,
I only wanted to mention that i really like the discussion untill this point here on diablo2.io.... I spend 2 minutes in the official forums and there is more civial war than anything. I like the way people omteract here with eachother. So great respect on this point.

So rrgarding the update. I really enjoy the change that more classes are being buffed to master hell difficulty.
I would like to see more changes of unique items that they are not OP, but still would like to see some change like we have with the Set items.

For my trades I expect
Lem
as lowest rune. Otherwise please offer
Perfect Gems
Feel free to make an offer. All prices are negotiable, but BIN (Buy It Now) always wins!
TZ: UTC+1
Please don't PM me or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.
Daydreamer1290 wrote: 2 years ago

So rrgarding the update. I really enjoy the change that more classes are being buffed to master hell difficulty.
I would like to see more changes of unique items that they are not OP, but still would like to see some change like we have with the Set items.
I agree with you about unused skill buffing and items being revised to be useful is a good idea, but my definition of builds diversity is different than what being introduced in 2.4. I would like to see different builds compensate others weaknesses and team up to be able defeat bosses in hell other then clear whole maps with no issues
Zelym wrote: 2 years ago
20 seconds ? How about 3-5 seconds ?
Nice, thanks for sharing. I just got a ass-whooping from
Uber Mephisto
in PTR yesterday. It was like the other way around, dying in 3-5 seconds. I really wish we had a way of creating any item in the PTR. Would love to test that build.

y2kid 109

PC
Uber Mephisto
did seem harder than normally, I agree

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Uber Mephisto
did seem harder than normally, I agree

Known bug for PTR:

Players do 10% damage to bosses. Pets do 100%. Bliz already said they are looking into it.
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Aye, pulse dmg blows. With synergies and
Conviction
its not bad but without that..ugh

On a separate note...is anyone else finding bosses ridiculously resistant to magic and immune to -res apparently?! My sorc can't even take down nightmare meph in under like 2 minutes as neither cold nor light (same spec/dmg on live takes a few seconds..). Haven't tried fire cuz I ran out of tokens :)

Edit: Not just bosses actually. Mobs live significantly longer than they should as well.
Known bug for PTR:

Players do 10% damage to bosses. Pets do 100%. Bliz already said they are looking into it.

It might be to all creatures based on what you said but they are aware of at least the boss problem.

Link to Reddit post where Bliz mod acknowledges they are looking into it: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comment ... &context=3

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation