Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4239 replies   657293 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 878

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 4 months ago
New Year SC Ladder Walk

Host: @thatdudewillyd

Region: TBD (usually walks on NA)

Time: January 1, 2024 5:05 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in 2 days

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bumped

This is a heads up, because all the details are not yet known. If FBI pulls this off it will beat Heidi's record of most walks in a single day.

30 SC Ladder Walks

Host: FBI (with 마인드 providing the SoJs)
Region(s): Asia
Time(s):
Every 10 minutes once the charity event ends. We do not have an exact time as to when this event will end, but once it
is done FBI will walk every 10 mins for 5 hours. The charity event starts on December 30, 2023 10:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. .

THIS IS NOT THE WALK TIME. THIS IS WHEN THE CHARITY EVENT STARTS.

I don't know what time FBI's walks will begin tomorrow and it's a little too early for me to follow, so keep an eye on Asia. Enjoy!

Update: FBI auction is still in progress.

FBI is going to do another hour of walks and postpone the rest due to the late time.

The remainder of the walks will be at 10 minute intervals starting December 31, 2023 6:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

If you live in California this should work out for a few hours.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Bisu 371

PC
The remainder of the walks will be at 10 minute intervals starting December 31, 2023 6:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Nice. Were all the FBI walks on Asia yesterday?

mhlg 878

Americas PC
Bisu wrote: 4 months ago

Nice. Were all the FBI walks on Asia yesterday?
They were all on Asia this morning. I missed a couple of the earlier ones but I managed to catch the last two hours.

Bisu 371

PC

They were all on Asia this morning. I missed a couple of the earlier ones but I managed to catch the last two hours.
Thanks! Will try to camp on Asia tonight for some fast DC =)

mhlg 878

Americas PC

Thanks! Will try to camp on Asia tonight for some fast DC =)
Those living on the west coast will have from 10 PM on. I live on the east coast so like you I'm going to camp and hope I get at least one.

West Coast for the win!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Bisu 371

PC
The SCL walk on Asia is on-going. One walk every 10 minutes.

Bisu 371

PC
13 walks were done by FBI this evening.
looks like asia is doing more dclones, just got 3 more walks there in 20-30 min, and still going, 4/6 atm

Bisu 371

PC
As of 2:40 AM PST, 11 more walks have been added on Asia SCL.

Time to get some sleep. GL to y‘all!

mhlg 878

Americas PC
As of 2:40 AM PST, 11 more walks have been added on Asia SCL.

Time to get some sleep. GL to y‘all!
I think 2:40 was a good time to get some sleep because the walks paused at December 31, 2023 8:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. for 1 hour. The last walk was at December 31, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. . There seems to be little question as to the number of walks but the consensus seems to be 40 walks which easily beat Heidi's record for most walks in a day. It's rumored FBI claims a total of 51 walks, but most agree the number is 50

One member left his 40 Annis unid and then took a screenshot. See image

Holy
Tyrael's Might

This last day of 2k23 DC run on ASCL was EPIC. Like..how many SOJZZZZ ?!

And i didn't even find a single one this szn. Sheeesh.

IT started #1 at China/HK/SG time 2PM (1400 hrs) and ended at 10 PM (2200 hrs)

every 10 min interval to the dot per hour, 8 hours straight. That's a minimum of 48 DCs.

I think i missed 2 give or take a variation lol.

No 20/20/10 tho. :P

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

mhlg 878

Americas PC
So how many annis did you get out of FBI's run?

A Korean discord member who goes by Hank has 16 accounts and he tried to get as many as he could in the limited time between walks. Or in his own words
Han — Today at 9:23 AM I have 16 accounts, so it was hard to kill Dclon in less than 10 minutes.

I got 803 for a walk by the FBI.
That's right, Hank manged to snag 803 annis in total. By the way, the last walk ended On Jan 1, 2024, in Korea.

mhlg 878

Americas PC
RESCHEDULE!

SC Ladder Walk

Region: TBD

Time: WALK HAS BEEN POSTPONED. NEW TIME IS January 6, 2024 3:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Xanhast70 wrote: 4 months ago
Hello again! Im planning 4x More walks for Hardcore NL:

The First will be Europe Server at: 2023-12-17T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Will be 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time for participants on my home server america for reference) Thanks to SinSober for contributing towards this walk total!

The Second will be America Server at: 2023-12-18T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Basically Next Day same time 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Third will be Europe Server again at: 2024-01-02T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (New Nears Day evening 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Forth and last will be America Server at: 2024-01-02T02:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Same Day 1 and a half hours after the Europe Run)
Let me kindly remind and Call To Arms all of those Hardcore souls.

Happy New Year guys!

atari 463

Europe XLinux
The Third will be Europe Server again at: 2024-01-02T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (New Nears Day evening 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Forth and last will be America Server at: 2024-01-02T02:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Same Day 1 and a half hours after the Europe Run)
With today's event (-75 all res including phys and magic) this will be a real challenge

mhlg 878

Americas PC
atari wrote: 4 months ago
The Third will be Europe Server again at: 02. Jan. 2024, 1:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (New Nears Day evening 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Forth and last will be America Server at: 02. Jan. 2024, 2:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Same Day 1 and a half hours after the Europe Run)
With today's event (-75 all res including phys and magic) this will be a real challenge
There's no harm in cancelling and rescheduling until the event is over.

atari wrote: 4 months ago
The Third will be Europe Server again at: 02. Jan. 2024, 2:00 AM (New Nears Day evening 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Forth and last will be America Server at: 02. Jan. 2024, 3:30 AM (Same Day 1 and a half hours after the Europe Run)
There's no harm in cancelling and rescheduling until the event is over.
Absolutely agree 👍

mhlg 878

Americas PC
Update on rescheduled Clone

Region: TBD His walks are usually on NA

Time: NEW TIME IS January 6, 2024 3:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

https://www.twitch.tv/thatdudewillyd

mhlg 878

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: 구라연 (support: 봉봉♡지애)

Region: Asia

Time: January 5, 2024 11:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation