Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4230 replies   653934 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1755Moderator

Europe PC
Some known upcoming walks below.

SCL (softcore ladder)

Host: 물루 (Mulu)
Region: to be determined live on stream
Walk time: in about 4 hours and 15 minutes
- PST: 5 am
- EST: 8 am
- UTC: 13:00
- CET: 14:00
- AWST: 9 pm

SCL (softcore ladder)

Host: BarricadeTTV & SlarpToad
Region: Americas
Walk time:
- PST: 5 pm on Saturday, November 26th
- EST: 8 pm on Saturday, November 26th
- UTC: 01:00 on Sunday, November 27th
- CET: 02:00 on Sunday, November 27th
- AWST: 9 am on Sunday, November 27th

Thanks to D2R Clone Hunters for the info!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
any info on which server next walk (in 26mins) will be?

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Europe PC
It will be announced in a few minutes, I believe.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
when you cant read/spell the hosts name a safe bet is asia :)
asia confirmed

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
thx :)

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
when you cant read/spell the hosts name a safe bet is asia :)
yeah but last walks in last 24hrs were on US servers

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
Lol last walk name was willydude or some crap like that..prior was heidi i beleive? anyway keyword bet ! (hey i was right)
Dano86668 wrote: 1 year ago
Lol last walk name was willydude or some crap like that..prior was heidi i beleive? anyway keyword bet ! (hey i was right)
Not really, there was a walk hosted by a Korean streamer that actually happened on NA server.
seriously gunna argue with me that percentage of asian hosts dont walk on asian servers? hah (i know what server i leave mine on)
thank you for all the previous / recent and upcoming intel once again shadow ! your dedication 2nd to none mate ! allow me to pour you a decent bourbon ;)

Europe PC
I'm more of a scotch person, but thank you anyway :P I would ask if you could recommend a good bourbon, but I feel that it would be slightly off-topic ;) (just slightly)

i always afk on Asia server before going to bed, 99% of the time if its an Asian streamer, DClone will be waiting when I wake up.

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
i always afk on Asia server before going to bed, 99% of the time if its an Asian streamer, DClone will be waiting when I wake up.
I do the same thing, but both PC's got DC'd last night. WTG Blizzard

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
zippyzon wrote: 1 year ago
you know you are violating blizzard rule. You should have only 1 account, 2 are prohibited

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
The Flash wrote: 1 year ago
you know you are violating blizzard rule. You should have only 1 account, 2 are prohibited
I have 1 for me and 1 for my kid, that's not against rules.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

Schnorki 3189Moderator

PC
You got any up-to-date sources for that?

Too lazy to dig through the docs myself but Blizz has long since actively supported having more than 1 account in various ways (see various parts of their support forums, from merging accounts to moving games from one to the other), they've stated ages ago that they may act against excessive numbers of accounts by the same person (I believe 3 was noted as a limit in the EULA in the past but even that has been removed as far as I recall) and so on and so forth.

Even if it is technically against the rules (which I'm not sure it is), they certainly don't act as though it is. And why would they? Multiple accounts = multiple licenses = more money for them.

Though I do vaguely remember something about hammering down on fake accounts, meaning if you have more than 1, the personal info in them better still be the same and accurate so they can attribute them all to you.

Edit:
Caved and checked the EULA. Doesn't seem to include any mention of an account number limit. In fact, it very specifically states you CAN have more than one. The only limitation left that I can see is that b.net balance is only allowed on 3.
Blizzard wrote:
And, while you can register and play on multiple Accounts, you are not allowed to have more than three (3) Accounts with Battle.net Balance.
https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/legal/fb ... -agreement

Same thing in both, the US and the EU EULA.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Edit:
Caved and checked the EULA. Doesn't seem to include any mention of an account number limit. In fact, it very specifically states you CAN have more than one. The only limitation left that I can see is that b.net balance is only allowed on 3.
Blizzard wrote:
And, while you can register and play on multiple Accounts, you are not allowed to have more than three (3) Accounts with Battle.net Balance.

Its 3 :) thx for info

free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef

Schnorki 3189Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Edit:
Blizzard wrote:

Its 3 :) thx for info
That's 3 with b.net balance, not 3 accounts. Unless there's some other restriction in there that I've completely missed, you're allowed to have as many accounts as you please, so long as you don't establish an actual b.net balance on more than 3 of them.

And seeing how there's literally no reason whatsoever to ever use something as silly as b.net balance from what I can tell, short of wanting to give someone a gift card tied exclusively to blizzard stuff, I'm not sure why anyone would (for legit reasons) ever run into that limitation.
Hell, even if you kept being gifted blizzard bucks (maybe your uncle just likes being an ass, refusing to get you a proper gift card for amazon or the like), you could still add them to the same one single account and just gift actual purchases to your other ones from there for most (all? don't care enough to check everything in their shop..) things.
Personally speaking, I think the battle net account is associated with your email account, 1:1. So basically you can have as many bnet accounts as you want long as you have that many email accounts.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...