Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1109 replies   226005 views

Description

Hi there everyone,
there might be one already (i didn't browse all the forums topics) but I thought it would be funny to start this new topic.
It's about posting your anti-GG finds, the failed Runewords, the bad ethereals or bad roll items you wish you didn't find.
Here is an example of what I mean : Hope you guys will enjoy and have fun here !
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi there everyone,
there might be one already (i didn't browse all the forums topics) but I thought it would be funny to start this new topic.
It's about posting your anti-GG finds, the failed Runewords, the bad ethereals or bad roll items you wish you didn't find.
Here is an example of what I mean : Hope you guys will enjoy and have fun here !

HHTekill#2716
Ouch
Not mine, but here's someone who put their first
Jah
rune in to Wirts-leg accidentally:

https://imgur.com/a/YY0PfBZ
I feel like I want to change my D2 client to French so I can practice...

Asha 345

Sorceress Europe PC
Not so long ago I looted an
Ormus
Robes from Diablo. 14% cold, 11% lightning, 15% fire, +3
Fire Wall
(btw, I play
Glacial Spike
+ Blizzard +
Fire Wall
sorc) - and guess what? Ofc, it came up ethereal 🤬
I once had two green military picks drop from the same monster.

Asha 345

Sorceress Europe PC
Another story to tell here: just yesterday i agreed to rush some barb fella through hell. Cleaned up council in
Travincal
, killed most of the council, and jumped near the orb leaving him to finish one council minion near snake watchers. Fella writes: "wow, never seen such runes, etc" - he found a
Jah

Tbh, i'm glad for him, but... for 20 years playin D2 i NEVER looted
Jah
myself. This rune plays sick tricks with me, i'm sure. It sometimes appears around, but always slips away and aside. I can easily buy one or two atm - but damn, it's not what i want. I want to get this slippery rune either from mobs, or from some poppable, whatever - not through tradin. I mean, 20 freakin years... imagine the piss-off. Truly enigmatic stonie that one, no doubt.
Mordiablo wrote: 2 years ago
Jah

Had the same yesterday but luckily only a low rune. Just wanted to move the rune and had it accidently socketed in my 3os
Helm
reserved for Dream.
OP
Jah

Man that sucks real bad, but i'm a bit confused, why would he make a screenshot before making the mistake ? a bit sus imo

HHTekill#2716
Jah

Hahahaha omg audibly laughed for like 15 seconds at the “gemmed

If it makes him feel better I’ll pay him a
Pul
for this souvenir of an Ignore Target Defense leg 😂
OP
Asha wrote: 2 years ago
Another story to tell here: just yesterday i agreed to rush some barb fella through hell. Cleaned up council in
Travincal
, killed most of the council, and jumped near the orb leaving him to finish one council minion near snake watchers. Fella writes: "wow, never seen such runes, etc" - he found a
Jah

Jah
myself. This rune plays sick tricks with me, i'm sure. It sometimes appears around, but always slips away and aside. I can easily buy one or two atm - but damn, it's not what i want. I want to get this slippery rune either from mobs, or from some poppable, whatever - not through tradin. I mean, 20 freakin years... imagine the piss-off. Truly enigmatic stonie that one, no doubt.
Bro, that's a hard time for ya ! T_T
Gimme the F1 in chat for this man please..
That man you rushed must've had a big hard on. But if I was in his case, I mean, i would probably split it with you if i had the Wealth atm
Hope you'll find your
Jah
rune soon enough !

HHTekill#2716

Asha 345

Sorceress Europe PC
Lapwaire14 wrote: 2 years ago
Travincal
Jah

Jah
Bro, that's a hard time for ya ! T_T
Gimme the F1 in chat for this man please..
That man you rushed must've had a big hard on. But I was in his case, I mean, i would probably split it with you if i had the Wealth atm
Hope you'll find your
Jah
rune soon enough !
Thanks! 🤝 Once i'll find this stonie myself, i swear - even if it means becomin old in the process. This exact rune is my personal holy grail - just need to close this gestalt and breathe out. Hate havin an unfinished business, even in some computer game.
Not my fail, but I was a witness.
I met a guy about to create an Exile in a
Targe
/
Rondache
. Don't remember exactly, but it was a normal shield, not elite, with ≈30 def. I warned him that this shield is a crap and will have ≈100 def (quick calculation: 30 * (1 + ≈250%)) after socketing. He ignored me and regretted that seconds later :D . Later he tried to sell it, far below 2 HRs which were lost; I don't know if anyone bought it.
OP
@Asha
I feel you, the only one i ever drop was on Single player,
10 years ago.. on some random
Rakanishu
-like trashmob in tower lvl 3.. but in d2r, i'm still far from dropping all the high runes (Need
Jah
Zod
Sur
Vex
). I think of it like a goal, and that makes me keep enjoying the game and still playing it. Maybe one day i'll be able to make my second Enigma for my paladin, who nows..?

HHTekill#2716

Asha 345

Sorceress Europe PC
@Asha
Rakanishu
-like trashmob in tower lvl 3.. but in d2r, i'm still far from dropping all the high runes (Need
Jah
Zod
Sur
Vex
). I think of it like a goal, and that makes me keep enjoying the game and still playing it. Maybe one day i'll be able to make my second Enigma for my paladin, who nows..?
Sippin a glass of drink for the cause 🥂
Jah
will drop!
OP
@Asha
Rakanishu
Jah
Zod
Sur
Vex
Sippin a glass of drink for the cause 🥂
Jah
will drop!
That's funny it reminds me, yesterday I trade a
Lo
rune to a guy, was thanking me etc cuz he could finally make a Grief. And then the guy message me 5 min later saying to me, "what the f*ck man, i just dropped a
Lo
rune in Flame River".
See, apprently you just need to buy it, then you'll be able to drop it ;)
Cheers mate !

HHTekill#2716
Look at this Amazing
Travincal
run the
Ith
triangle (
Ith
= 1/3 of Enigma, so 3
Ith
= full Enigma ?)

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Jah

Man that sucks real bad, but i'm a bit confused, why would he make a screenshot before making the mistake ? a bit sus imo
I felt like taking a screenshot when I found a
Ber
. It's not inconceivable that they would screenshot a
Jah
, though it's also possibly something fabricated in single player (where you can roll a
Lower Kurast
farming route) or totally faked.
OP
@Aegis200
Looks like mine 3 sigon pieces btw (french script)

HHTekill#2716

Asha 345

Sorceress Europe PC
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
Look at this Amazing
Travincal
run the
Ith
triangle (
Ith
= 1/3 of Enigma, so 3
Ith
= full Enigma ?)
Just like I mentioned before - the game occasionally plays tricks with us 🙂 A colleague of mine got a car with number 664 - every time I see the car i think "now that's a cta roll i'm talkin bout" xD

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...