Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1659 views

Description

Hi there! I am looking for somebody who plays summon Necro and has the
summon skills on a pretty high lvl (48+ at best) and at least Enigma and Beast.
It would also be good if you are quite familiar with the summon Necro, I have got several questions to ask.

I would like to get an Impression of the pros and cons of that build, to see him in action, and to compare him to a (non-Necro) build of mine. Would also like to see him do Ubers. I will pick the Torch, but I will give the keyset for it, too.

Would also like to talk about that via Discord or sth, but thats not obligatory, im okay with ingame chat! I speak English and German.
Description by BigBangoBananaBob

Can be used to make Runewords:

It would also be good if you are quite familiar with the summon Necro, I have got several questions to ask.

I would like to get an Impression of the pros and cons of that build, to see him in action, and to compare him to a (non-Necro) build of mine. Would also like to see him do Ubers. I will pick the Torch, but I will give the keyset for it, too.

Would also like to talk about that via Discord or sth, but thats not obligatory, im okay with ingame chat! I speak English and German.
It sounds like you want to find someone that can help you with taking down Ubers. I'm sure you can find someone that can do that here. Some ppl will
Charge
for the service, so you might consider that, otherwise they might try to loot the torch.

I run a Summon Nec, it's budget equipped, but does fine in Hell. No Enigma, but uses White, Spirit, Smoke/Vipermagi, etc. Maxed Res, gets 150 to 169% MF, doesn't get killed in up to players 3. Feel free to ask questions, I can share what I know.
My Summon Nec build uses maxed revives, which I like so that I can have many more NPC allies, doubling my army size from 14 to 16 skellys to also having 24 to 28 revived monsters on my side.
Other popular and effective Summon Nec builds include the skelly/
Poison Nova
, skelly/golem/curses build, and the classic skelly/maxed CE build.
BigBangoBananaBob wrote: 2 years ago

Hello, I got almost all the parts in my gear that you describe, except the 48 summons, toping out at 40 mostly because I also run some all resist charms. The build is an absolute monster at clearing every dense area in the game, such as
Chaos Sanctuary
, wordstone keep and the cow level.

Ubers are also fine, as long as you dont forget to pack at least 10 Uradar (the big stick guys) to
Uber Tristram

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
I don't fall in this category of experienced necro, started learning it since a few weeks, but started loving it.
Running mostly only skelly summoner with additional 12 revives.
Am yet "only" around skelly level 34, but did not think before I found out, that they are that endurable. Excluding the poor mages :)

Keen on reading from the more experienced guys/gals here.

My setup is skelly/CE with
Amplify Damage
OP
Thanks for your replies!
I would like to watch a summon Necro kill stuff. I dont need an Uber-Service, I just want to watch a Summon Necro finishing them off. what do you need those Urdars for? They have got
Bash
with
Stun
, do they? But
Stun
doesnt work on Ubers, does it? If you would like to show me your Summon Necro, pls add me on BNet :-)
How do your Necros do against Hell Ancients, for example?
I was just battling ancients yesterday evening with my necro and a lvl 93 poison/summon necro.

Ancients were melting.
BigBangoBananaBob wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks for your replies!
I would like to watch a summon Necro kill stuff. I dont need an Uber-Service, I just want to watch a Summon Necro finishing them off. what do you need those Urdars for? They have got
Bash
with
Stun
, do they? But
Stun
doesnt work on Ubers, does it? If you would like to show me your Summon Necro, pls add me on BNet :-)
How do your Necros do against Hell Ancients, for example?
Urdars have crushing blow. You want them to add up to the crushing blow you get from your merc, and melt ubers in seconds

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...