163 replies   66513 views

Accidentally dropped Grief, stolen. My farewell to Online Bnet

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Khegan wrote: 2 years ago
Zero187 wrote: 2 years ago
Do items really become available for other people to pick up, if you die? I thought they just stayed inside your corpse.. And if you don't retrieve it, then they're gone for good. Didn't think they were available to pick up in game? Is that true? Thanks!
As per Amazon Basin , you can have up to sixteen corpses - afterwards, items start dropping.
Way back when this wasn't the case. All you had was the one. Glad to hear that it's virtually impossible to do nowadays though!

To clarify how it worked 20 years ago.

You died and you spawned with a completely empty body.

You then picked up your body. If you had enough space for everything, great. The body on the Ground would disappear. If you didn't and you died, anything you had picked up would drop on the Ground since no second body was made.
Just want to say, this is beautiful. I used to play back in the LOD days and then quit for decades. Not for something like what the OP went through, just lost interest. Now I’m back and see the community is way better than ever. Keep it up guys. Glad to be a part of it again. Y’all make the grind worthwhile.
gee4vee wrote: 2 years ago
Just want to say, this is beautiful. I used to play back in the LOD days and then quit for decades. Not for something like what the OP went through, just lost interest. Now I’m back and see the community is way better than ever. Keep it up guys. Glad to be a part of it again. Y’all make the grind worthwhile.
All the angry confused teens going through puberty are now in their mid thirties. :D

I include myself in that group!
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago
gee4vee wrote: 2 years ago
All the angry confused teens going through puberty are now in their mid thirties. :D

I include myself in that group!
Also, it doesnt hurt that this place seems like the anti-jsp (where such a thread would never exist).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation