Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   402 views

OLD LADDER players, do you have ladder-only RWs stashed?

No data yet

Description

Please, list them on trading site. I have WTB posts up since before ladder end and there were still no touches to them.

Ate the Cure.
I really want me Hustle, second Hustle, third Hustle...
Simple as.

Thank you in advance :´D

Can be used to make Runewords:

Please, list them on trading site. I have WTB posts up since before ladder end and there were still no touches to them.

Ate the Cure.
I really want me Hustle, second Hustle, third Hustle...
Simple as.

Thank you in advance :´D

Schnorki 3328Moderator

PC
As a general note:
People will list things for trade and/or respond to WTB posts as they have things for trade and the time/motivation to do so. If there's no responses, either show some patience and/or adjust your offered pricing to make it more enticing.
Ladder players specifically will largely have better things to do right now as they're busy getting started in a new season.

Additionally, just looking at your active trades:
You have zero WTB posts up for any ladder gear. The only ones you have are for HoJ and Grief. Your Hustle trade (only ladder gear you have a trade for at all) is listed as WTS so obviously, you won't get any Hustle offers there.

Moral of the story:
If people don't respond to your trades, double-check to make sure your trades are actually listed correctly (or exist at all...) and adjust your offers as needed to make them more enticing. But please refrain from creating additional forum topics just to ask people to trade stuff. Locked.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...