diablo2.io is supported by ads
85 replies   5570 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

Th3ory 469

Paladin Americas PC
DarkMaster wrote: 3 weeks ago
I'm guessing the additional 4 slots in 2.7 was a sort of parting gift from Rob Gallerani before he left Blizzard.
Can't say I disagree

Will the "Ladder Trades" of the site be converted to "Non-Ladder Trades" automatically? (like on other season ending)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Necrarch 1802Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yes, Teebling prepared that.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Don't forget about the ( bracketed ) text below.

Talk to
Akara
so you get a free respec prior to the reset after migration.

(of course if you already use all 3 respecs in the current season then this will not be valid)

Have something from my ISO? Give me a nudge!

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.

mhlg 1015

Americas PC
Can't you just feel the excitement generated by Ladder Season 7, Patch 2.7.3?

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Th3ory 469

Paladin Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 3 weeks ago
Still pretty wild to me that Pez had the balls to put that statement in the open to deliver us empty handed.

Teebling 6124Admin

Europe PC
fredkid wrote: 3 weeks ago
Will the "Ladder Trades" of the site be converted to "Non-Ladder Trades" automatically? (like on other season ending)
Yes I will run a migration script for this tonight - when season begins. It has already been prepared.

frankly speaking, this just looks like an April Fool's day joke in may... makes me think about skipping this and going back to bg3

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. If u get item otherwise, retract ur pending offer. Edit ur post or post "retracted" to do so.
Th3ory wrote: 3 weeks ago
Still pretty wild to me that Pez had the balls to put that statement in the open to deliver us empty handed.
FWIW there were quite a few changes to the particle and animation files, even a change or two to the JSON files. Probably just optimization stuff but maybe there's a few visual "bug fixes" in there, as non-impactful as they may be. If it happens to help reduce Mosaic crashes or Shenk crashes or something that'd be decent but not holding my breath heh.

But yeah it was scummy to say bug fixes were coming then have nothing in the patch notes. Visual bug fixes would still be stretching it when it's assumed to be gameplay bug fixes especially when there's crap like the
Decoy
bug.

I made a Pastebin of the changed files here for easier readability without needing a NexusMods account to download the file, credits to Caleb for finding the changes:
https://www.nexusmods.com/diablo2resurr ... escription

Th3ory 469

Paladin Americas PC
DarkMaster wrote: 3 weeks ago
Th3ory wrote: 3 weeks ago
FWIW there were quite a few changes to the particle and animation files, even a change or two to the JSON files. Probably just optimization stuff but maybe there's a few visual "bug fixes" in there, as non-impactful as they may be. If it happens to help reduce Mosaic crashes or Shenk crashes or something that'd be decent but not holding my breath heh.

But yeah it was scummy to say bug fixes were coming then have nothing in the patch notes. Visual bug fixes would still be stretching it when it's assumed to be gameplay bug fixes especially when there's crap like the
Decoy
bug.

I made a Pastebin of the changed files here for easier readability without needing a NexusMods account to download the file, credits to Caleb for finding the changes:
https://www.nexusmods.com/diablo2resurr ... escription
Funny, I was going to search to see what they changed; thank you for this :)

Necrarch 1802Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Happy new season for the ladder players !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
So...for us layman / Laywoman..

They made some changes but not significant changes to let us know in details is that it? *rolls eye*

Have something from my ISO? Give me a nudge!

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.
The season 7 started just 8 hours ago and these guys are already level 95! It's insane.
Florian_G wrote: 3 weeks ago
The season 7 started just 8 hours ago and these guys are already level 95! It's insane.

Season 7 - Level 95 after 8 hours.jpg
It's easy without Job, family and a dog 😛

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
It's seems a battle between Viglio and some Korean name (I guess), like the past season.
This time the Korean guy (or team) has a slight advantage.
Florian_G wrote: 3 weeks ago
It's seems a battle between Viglio and some Korean name (I guess), like the past season.
This time the Korean guy (or team) has a slight advantage.
I use Google Translate to translate the term of "Hello world" into Korean, Japanese and Chinese,
These are follows:
1. 안녕하세요 세상 (Korean)
2. こんにちは世界 (Japanese)
3. 你好世界 (Chinese)
From the shape of the word of the name, I would guess the 1st one is writing in Chinese.
Gl guys :)

Necrarch 1802Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Definitely not Korean characters.

As for Japanese ones, some names can fully translate to Kanji (ideograms) while some require phonetic characters (hiragana / katakana). In your example Flyhorse, the first 4 characters can be converted into 2 Kanji (literally THIS and DAY) but the fifth one will stay that way as it's a grammatical particle.

Ideograms are similar between Japanese and Chinese, with slight differences, but technically from what I see I see no obvious sign of Chinese VS Japanse, though I'd still put a coin on Chinese.

Annihilus
If I just started a detective work here I made some research based on Flyhorse's approach and I solved the mistery. I used Google Lens and uploaded a image of that names.
Indeed, the guy is chinese and I found the translation (if Google translate is lying, I'm lying, too :) )
There are two names, one displayed directly and one that appears on mouse hover (the second one has a # and a number after it - is this the battle tag?)

The first name is
淘宝-智慧谷网游 = Taobao-Wisdom Valley Online Games

and the second one is
好運虎 with # 318542 = good luck tiger

And the Chinese Tiger is the "Race to 99" winner!
90% sure 3 and 14 have kana symbols so japanese

also my
Poison Javelin
amazon is at lvl 26 !!!!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...