Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   262 views

Description

Hello! First off I'm sorry if this is explained elsewhere, I looked and didn't find it.
There are several skills that don't have their updated values post patch 2.4. For example, let's take "
Maul
" (the skill). It has a comment below that says how the values have changed (ar, damage, ias), but it isn't incorporated in the calculations when you want to see the skill at level "x". This is the case with several skills and I think it'd be great to update them. So:

How can we get that done? Can I help with some of this data? Can others? I'd love to know.

Thanks!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello! First off I'm sorry if this is explained elsewhere, I looked and didn't find it.
There are several skills that don't have their updated values post patch 2.4. For example, let's take "
Maul
" (the skill). It has a comment below that says how the values have changed (ar, damage, ias), but it isn't incorporated in the calculations when you want to see the skill at level "x". This is the case with several skills and I think it'd be great to update them. So:

How can we get that done? Can I help with some of this data? Can others? I'd love to know.

Thanks!

ShadowHeart 1782Moderator

Europe PC
Not sure what the plan is for 2.5+ skill data, but I'll tag Teebling (the site admin).

@Teebling

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Hey Maldoror,

I remember how to update these values, but don't have a comprehensive list of all the changes to skills from 2.4 to 2.6 (besides the raw patch notes). If someone wants to collate all of that info into a spreadsheet of sorts then it would make the task a lot easier.

If you have data up to date with 2.4, it's almost done. Patches 2.5 and 2.6 brought little changes (2.5 - sunders and TZs, 2.6 - new RWs).

ShadowHeart 1782Moderator

Europe PC
I guess he meant the 2.4 changes, and that's quite a bit. The site's skill data only list pre-2.4 stats for a lot of (all?) skills.
The 2.4 patch notes are listed as a post on the side, but the skill data itself was never updated for 2.4.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
OP
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 month ago
I guess he meant the 2.4 changes, and that's quite a bit. The site's skill data only list pre-2.4 stats for a lot of (all?) skills.
The 2.4 patch notes are listed as a post on the side, but the skill data itself was never updated for 2.4.

bild.png
Yes, thank you. That's what I meant. I think some of the new data are already available in the comments (e.g., "
Maul
" used to add 20% damage per level, now it's 30%) and just needs to make its way on to the variable table display by level. If some in-game verification is required before making these changes, I can check out some of the skills my characters have and confirm if what's on the comments is actually applied in the game too.

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Ah, my bad, yes the skills are pre 2.4. A lot changed in that time if I remember right there were prerequsite changes, synergy changes, and changes to some actual damage stats of several skills.

We list all the levels up to a certain point, so the extrapolation beyond skill lvl 20 would also have to be figured out in a sheet.

I'm not at my desk rn but I think someone did make a start on this, as well as a spreadsheet for magical affixes, here in the feedback or but reports subforum.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...