Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   352 views

Description

Problem:
Sometimes you have items you want to sell/buy multiple times. While there are workarounds like leave the trade topic open, I prefer to give others a feedback in form of trust. Which is IMHO also better for the price history. But in that case I've to list the trade either multiple times right away or make a new trade each time I sell/buy it. Of course you can copy the text but you have to set up everything else again.

Feature request:
I would instead prefer to have a relist feature. Something like if I open a trade in recent trades from my profile there's a button which allows me to directly make a new trade with the same text and settings as that completed one.

Additional notes:
I know that feature development is frozen but maybe it's not that much work to implement.
Description by atari

Can be used to make Runewords:

atari 459

Europe XLinux
Problem:
Sometimes you have items you want to sell/buy multiple times. While there are workarounds like leave the trade topic open, I prefer to give others a feedback in form of trust. Which is IMHO also better for the price history. But in that case I've to list the trade either multiple times right away or make a new trade each time I sell/buy it. Of course you can copy the text but you have to set up everything else again.

Feature request:
I would instead prefer to have a relist feature. Something like if I open a trade in recent trades from my profile there's a button which allows me to directly make a new trade with the same text and settings as that completed one.

Additional notes:
I know that feature development is frozen but maybe it's not that much work to implement.

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
+1

Solid idea.
Ideally (imo), tie it into the marking as sold as there should still only be one at a time.
I.e. in addition to the current 'mark this trade as sold' button closing the topic, add a 'mark as sold and re-list' or the like button next to it that still closes it with buyer + price for the sake of trust but at the same time creates a fresh trade with the same item/filters/... and only the first post copied.
I would love a feature like this. So much trade data goes uncollected, and trust unearned, from trades being kept open.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Would like such feature too.
Especially for player services where it‘s better to keep the post alive to keep feedbacks.
Maybe you can add something like a stock listing?
When you mark a trade as sold you have the following choices:
• Close trade
• Reopen first post as new trade
• Reopen whole trade as new trade
Close trade could be always auto selected or/and changeable in the settings.

Necrarch 1620Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Or just a "duplicate trade" button could be enough. A small edit abd that's it, all filters in place, etc.

Before closing, duplicate and you're good to go.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

atari 459

Europe XLinux
IMHO it's better to keep it simple. While a more complex solution can fit for more cases it can also confuse people. Also keep in mind after completing a trade you still want to give trust and for the new trade you also want to check if everything is alright or maybe adjust something before posting.
So either relist from finished trade or @Necrarch solution to duplicate an existing trade before completing it are my preferred solutions.

jnvc 25

Europe PC
+1

All my trades are NON-LADDER

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 3 months ago
Or just a "duplicate trade" button could be enough. A small edit abd that's it, all filters in place, etc.

Before closing, duplicate and you're good to go.
Calling it now:
If added as a simple "duplicate" button, without having to close out the existing one first/at the same time, you will end up with plenty of folks duplicating over and over for multiple identical active listings flooding the trade search results, pushing others off the front pages. Be that due to actual
Mal
intent or because they simply don't realize the difference between/functionality of duplicating vs. bumping vs. ...
OP

atari 459

Europe XLinux
Schnorki wrote: 3 months ago
Calling it now:
If added as a simple "duplicate" button, without having to close out the existing one first/at the same time, you will end up with plenty of folks duplicating over and over for multiple identical active listings flooding the trade search results, pushing others off the front pages. Be that due to actual
Mal
intent or because they simply don't realize the difference between/functionality of duplicating vs. bumping vs. ...
Isn't there already a spam preventing system that only allows you to post new trades every xx seconds? But that might not be enough so maybe you are right and it should be more limited. Not sure what the best solution for that is.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...