Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
84 replies   4620 views

Description

Description by ShadowHeart

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki wrote: 2 weeks ago
Don't worry, it'll just be "fixed various bugs and stability issues", kept vague and arbitrary in the patch notes so they can pretend they're doing something when they actually didn't fix anything other than perhaps replacing a broken power cord on a server rack somewhere. :P
The "various bug fixes and peformance improvements" "patch notes" are common for Android apps, but in case of D2, previous patch notes (2.4, 2.5, 2.6) were quite detailed in terms of bug fixes.

atari 488

Europe XLinux
https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2 ... oming-soon
Blizzard wrote:
Patch 2.7.3

On May 21, at 10:00 a.m. PDT, a change to the age restriction in Korea goes live with Patch 2.7.3.
Gameplay

Access to Diablo II: Resurrected in Korea has been updated to allow access at 19 years of age.

May your Ladder race be filled with fiends to eviscerate and bountiful loot.
-The Diablo II: Resurrected Team
Seems no bug fixes or changes at all unless you are Korean. And now I wonder why 19 and what was it before?

Children olden later these days...

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
Koreans have a weird way to count their age. They basically begin at year 1 when they are born

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC
Blizzard wrote:
We have some bug fixes that will be in a blog before Patch/Season start.
Blizzard wrote:
Access to Diablo II: Resurrected in Korea has been updated to allow access at 19 years of age.

Gotta admit, that is surprisingly pathetic, even by modern Blizzard standards.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

TheDoo 312

Europe PC
About character slots... It's a hassle but it's fine-ish because we can always 'buy another copy' as in make a brand new account then buy the game again, there are discounts occasionally when game is like 10-15$ and you get 24 fresh, new and beautiful character slots to play with. The only problem is transferring between accounts but since you can join your own game (on Online) it's not that big of a deal (unless servers freeze/lag/launcher crashes like we experienced already and you lose everything dropped on the floor). Yes it's a hassle but it's doable.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Have they fixed cow king set issue? If not, I pass.
About character slots...
Remember that you can give a
Horadric Cube
to all your Level 1 mules to gain a little more space 😉 (and cube materials with the mule)

(Create a normal lobby game drop Cube on Act 1 town, and the mule can get it 😉. You can then get another cube on
Halls of the Dead Level 3
chest)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Th3ory 457

Paladin Americas PC
bigbikefan wrote: 1 week ago
Have they fixed cow king set issue? If not, I pass.
they have not no per my recent video. maybe it will be noted here in the release if they call it out.

Schnorki wrote: 1 week ago
No coming back from this, if this really is what Pez was telegraphing. Time will tell.

Th3ory 457

Paladin Americas PC
fredkid wrote: 1 week ago
About character slots...
Funny, when patch 2.7 dropped, I called this out in my update video as something I was annoyed about.

"Death by thousand paper cuts vs. set the nuke off". They opted for death by thousand paper cuts. That is, it is only a matter of time before 24, becomes 30, 30 becomes 40, so on and so forth. Sure maybe they can't make it truly uncapped like offline for obvious storage reasons; but at least exponentially increase it.

I've got a feeling Blizzard won't increase character slots again. There are no micro-transactions in D2R; their only revenue is game sales. Increasing character slots goes against that business model as it reduces the pressure, for people who have full character slots, to buy another copy.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Blizzard wrote:
We have some bug fixes that will be in a blog before Patch/Season start.
Blizzard wrote:

This was even below my predictions. Like..way way way below.

They truely ran out of ideas for a "live" game.

Empty promises.

While the snow remains,
veiled in the haze of evening,
a cold leafless branch.
Flowers are only flowers because they fall..
But thankfully the Wind.

Bass 86

Sorceress Europe Playstation
I wouldn't be surprised if we see such offers soon:

Pass in rent a mule for the storage of your items,
1. ladder \non ladder,
2. the deadline is the whole 7 season
3. the price is negotiable
:)

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
Th3ory wrote: 1 week ago
fredkid wrote: 1 week ago
About character slots...
Funny, when patch 2.7 dropped, I called this out in my update video as something I was annoyed about.

"Death by thousand paper cuts vs. set the nuke off". They opted for death by thousand paper cuts. That is, it is only a matter of time before 24, becomes 30, 30 becomes 40, so on and so forth. Sure maybe they can't make it truly uncapped like offline for obvious storage reasons; but at least exponentially increase it.
Like Knappogue said I don't think there'll be any more character slot increases, I'm guessing the additional 4 slots in 2.7 was a sort of parting gift from Rob Gallerani before he left Blizzard.
Yeah i reckon so.

And of course, the last batch of new runewords will continue to be Ladder Only
The significant resources and time invested in Diablo II: Resurrected (D2R) Season 7 represent a substantial commitment for Blizzard Entertainment. If the anticipated sales, particularly from the 19-year-old demographic in South Korea, do not meet expectations, it could have serious financial implications for the company. This outcome may not only influence the future of the Diablo franchise but also potentially impact the overall stability of Blizzard Entertainment.
Shared the quote because it was golden.

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
But thankfully the Wind.
Not sure how a Korean age restriction change equates to a 248mb update on xbox...

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
it was 24mb~ on PC.

they must have added some other fixes under that hood.

While the snow remains,
a cold leafless branch.
But thankfully the Wind.
atari wrote: 1 week ago
Seems no bug fixes or changes at all unless you are Korean. And now I wonder why 19 and what was it before?
It was 20. And it's because the age of adulthood is 19 there, but like TracerBullet said, they just changed the law to phase out an old system of counting age that adds 1-2 years. At least that's how I understand it.
If you mean the lack of new content or fixes, yeah. I get you.

I think the age thing is just a legal issue. They have to follow the laws. It is funny though that they bothered to mention this in the English portion of the web. Don't they have a Korean site? xD

If no price, offer. Give amount. LF Perfect Gems, Keys, Runes, and gearing my characters.
Current Chars:
Nova
/BlizzOrb/Fire Sorcs, WW (s/s), thrower, trav singer,
Nova
Necro,
Rabies
Druid, Java, Spearzon, Mosaic Asn, Trapsin, Uber Smiter.

Schnorki 3309Moderator

PC
SkullScythe wrote: 6 days ago
[..]
If you mean the lack of new content or fixes, yeah. I get you.
[..]
There being no content/fixes was entirely expected. We all know they gave up on D2:R quite some time ago.

Still pretending they give a damn though and actively advertising upcoming fixes, only to then add nothing apart from what is essentially a 2-character-EULA-wording-change in Korea is what is truly pathetic.

If you're not gonna do anything, at least have the backbone to be honest about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Ah, okay.

If no price, offer. Give amount. LF Perfect Gems, Keys, Runes, and gearing my characters.
Current Chars:
Nova
/BlizzOrb/Fire Sorcs, WW (s/s), thrower, trav singer,
Nova
Necro,
Rabies
Druid, Java, Spearzon, Mosaic Asn, Trapsin, Uber Smiter.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation