Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   654 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This is a Non-Ladder trade!
This is a Playstation trade!
Other filters:
NA

Free ubers carry

Description

This service is brought to you by
Vengeance
Psn only service:
Service (deactive when life comes up): active

Smiter pally uber carries free of
Charge
HMU with your psn

Conditions:
1 ) Contact me here or on PSN to see if I'm available, send game invite (not friend...) ( Options-party-triangle-search: DarkSoulHonor ) after confirming I'm ready. 2man games ONLY. Torch looter and I. Will wait until it's just us to start.

2) bring 3x3 keys , you open portals in
Harrogath
preferably near the gate so I can easily BO before entering portals. Please don't open them on top each other space them some so in case of the worst the wrong portal isn't clicked.

3) Hold my beer. Stay in town please I don't want it spilling. I'll fetch organs and open
Tristram
. I'll enter
Tristram
and get my revenge, I'll exit. When I drop a standard of champions at your feet your torch is ready. I'll go with you to grab it in case anything pops out of no where.

Can be used to make Runewords:

This service is brought to you by
Vengeance
Psn only service:
Service (deactive when life comes up): active

Smiter pally uber carries free of
Charge
HMU with your psn

Conditions:
1 ) Contact me here or on PSN to see if I'm available, send game invite (not friend...) ( Options-party-triangle-search: DarkSoulHonor ) after confirming I'm ready. 2man games ONLY. Torch looter and I. Will wait until it's just us to start.

2) bring 3x3 keys , you open portals in
Harrogath
preferably near the gate so I can easily BO before entering portals. Please don't open them on top each other space them some so in case of the worst the wrong portal isn't clicked.

3) Hold my beer. Stay in town please I don't want it spilling. I'll fetch organs and open
Tristram
. I'll enter
Tristram
and get my revenge, I'll exit. When I drop a standard of champions at your feet your torch is ready. I'll go with you to grab it in case anything pops out of no where.

Psn: DarkSoulHonor
OP
No
Charge
but I do accept
Key
donations but do not assume them. To donate call me over using in game "need that." Trade please, don't drop donations on Ground.

Donations are NOT required. I require only uber blood for happiness.

Also available to anchor uber build testing if you are making an uber build and just need a 2nd in game to sit in town to increase difficulty to 2man level. Also would be able and willing to help retrieve loot on Death if requested (but you should try to solo retrieve in a carry there will be no body retrieval help trust me) also able to clutch the torch if your build isn't quite ready yet.

Also available for coop uber running. Same deal I just want uber blood.

Note: I rarely discon but it does happen, you are sending game invite that way if I do discon I can come right back.

OP
(Constant edit post)

Uber deaths to date on smiter: 0

Uber test runs 2man game solo 4/4 100% success rate

Uber assistance services success rate: 0/0 hmu!

Uber testing assistance given: 2
Testing saves: 1

Anchor for solo runs just in case of host discon: 1

Coop runs success rate: 2/2

Last bumped by DarkSoulHonor 2 months ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/free-ubers-carry-t1293977.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

1 user watching this Trade: DarkSoulHonor

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation