Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   419 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This is a PC trade!
Other filters:
NA

WTS Countess Run NIghtmare Services 1 hour + 10k Gold given to you

Description

Set Expectations/What2Look4

Rune Focus: Keep all runes pay with 3x
Rare loot Focus: Keep all Rare Loot[If Space is Full, you will be PM' Via Bnet about stash full and to come retrieve current loot, your time will be paused :) Pay with 5x
Set Weapon/Armor Focus: Keep all Green Set/Unique'[Higher Risk, Higher Reward] Pay with 1x
Ist

Select 1 Loot Run per 1 hour session. any bathroom/le expenses will be paused and not obligated to client. This is a new business model for me, I appreciate your candor.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Set Expectations/What2Look4

Rune Focus: Keep all runes pay with 3x
Rare loot Focus: Keep all Rare Loot[If Space is Full, you will be PM' Via Bnet about stash full and to come retrieve current loot, your time will be paused :) Pay with 5x
Set Weapon/Armor Focus: Keep all Green Set/Unique'[Higher Risk, Higher Reward] Pay with 1x
Ist

Select 1 Loot Run per 1 hour session. any bathroom/le expenses will be paused and not obligated to client. This is a new business model for me, I appreciate your candor.
OP
Additional Comments: Each Session can be viewed or logged with Stream Discord Link or can Request a personal Video recording of 1 hour session for a small
Perfect Topaz
Fee.
Last bumped by HellLordShopper 2 years ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/wts-countess-run-nightmare-services-1-hour-10k-gold-given-to-you-t769279.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

1 user watching this Trade: HellLordShopper

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation