Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   254 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
Other filters:

MF party

Description

Hello ladies and gents,

Long story short, I've been farming since the release of D2R and so far the results are rather underwhelming to put it mildly, which is why I decided to take some action.

Right now I'm running exclusively Travical with my
Frenzy
barb, so every other location in the world is free. If you are looking for fast games - 2min/3min per run - you can add me Midrail#2757 and we can have better chance at getting something. :)

I'm willing to make the games longer, if more players are involved. Just msg me and state which is the part of the world that you'd like to get 'reserved' and we will work things out. All of this will be done within private games.

See you in the Sanctuary, Heroes of Earth!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello ladies and gents,

Long story short, I've been farming since the release of D2R and so far the results are rather underwhelming to put it mildly, which is why I decided to take some action.

Right now I'm running exclusively Travical with my
Frenzy
barb, so every other location in the world is free. If you are looking for fast games - 2min/3min per run - you can add me Midrail#2757 and we can have better chance at getting something. :)

I'm willing to make the games longer, if more players are involved. Just msg me and state which is the part of the world that you'd like to get 'reserved' and we will work things out. All of this will be done within private games.

See you in the Sanctuary, Heroes of Earth!

wale 65

Druid PC
Usually region doesn't matter, but I think it will for this. You are EU? Also, drops only increase on odd numbers, so hopefully u can find 2/4 /6 people to join you. Good luck

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/mf-party-t613095.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation