Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   550 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

I don't see any console trade at all.

Is there any PlayStation player on this site?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I don't see any console trade at all.

Is there any PlayStation player on this site?
Yo check out my profile n hit me up if you see anything you like
Can msg me on psn park671 probably reply quicker
I'm trading on playstation - but the current way trades can be filtered makes it really hard to actually find the console trades.

You need to filter *every* page. I hope the site can be changed to allow a toggle to console and then you don't have to filter every page separately.
I also am play station or pc.

Beardozer 10 Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Schlafsack wrote: 2 years ago
I'm trading on playstation - but the current way trades can be filtered makes it really hard to actually find the console trades.

You need to filter *every* page. I hope the site can be changed to allow a toggle to console and then you don't have to filter every page separately.
Yep, it's coming soon. We got a website update coming which will fix the trade filtering.
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago

Filtering for Hardcore, other platforms etc. not working properly

The first implementation of the trade system assumed that about 3-4 trades would be posted a day. This allowed me to load the entire marketplace of a hundred or so active trades on one page, and then filter them client-side with the Isotope.js library, as it is done on the other parts of the site (see the different database sections for example). So the filters were working just fine back then.

However, when I logged on and found 40,000+ trades all of a sudden, that became untenable - if I tried to render 40,000 trades on your screen at the same time not only would my server just shut down but probably your browser would hit its memory limit and crash, forcing a reload or even worse a lock-up of your own device. Not to mention how long it would take the JS to filter through all of the results on the page.

I know full well that it is ridiculous to have to navigate from page to page and apply a filter every single time. People click a filter for Hardcore and see no results - because currently the pages are only showing the 50 latest trades, and if one of them isn't a hardcore trade for example, nothing shows up, and this makes people mad.

What is being done about it? - I am doing a complete overhaul of the logic behind filtering in the upcoming patch 1.0, it will allow you to filter ALL trades by platform, region, hardcore/softcore, ladder/non-ladder etc. in a paginated way that is server-friendly with having 2000+ constantly refreshing it. In the meantime, use the market search on the /trade page and look for the icon that indicated hardcore/playstation etc. to find trades suitable to you.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
I’m on PS4 with a lvl 75 javazon - PSN davezilla17
Psn- Rawdawg_yamom
Feel free to add, i have a trapsin & making a smiter and sorc atm.

Icegoblet 0

Hello everyone, I need help from someone with my character, I got stuck at
Fangskin
in act 2 and getting instakill no matter what I’ve tried. As soon as I get into the lvl 2 viper claw im dead.

I also swapped equipment to try retrieve my other body but couldn’t and now if I exit the game all my original equipment will be lost!

Please help me get through this! I can add you to my party
Icegoblet wrote: 2 years ago
Hello everyone, I need help from someone with my character, I got stuck at
Fangskin
in act 2 and getting instakill no matter what I’ve tried. As soon as I get into the lvl 2 viper claw im dead.

I also swapped equipment to try retrieve my other body but couldn’t and now if I exit the game all my original equipment will be lost!

Please help me get through this! I can add you to my party
I can help you psn Cursed-clover add me through the app as I have been told searching me on console don't always show me.
I play on playstation and Switch as well. But Main Platform is Pc for me. You can only chose one Platform in Profile but if you need something I offer, I trade on any platform
I'm on playstation psn: milkyway-1991

If u ever got a high rune, I can trade for anything u want . And I can get anything u want
Yeah it’s very annoying and time consuming filtering every page. Hope they will change it soon.
I'm on PS5 and PC right now and can help with cross platform trades (for a fee). XBOX and Switch soon if there is enough demand for assistance with cross platform trading. Kind of silly they have cross save but not cross play.

PSN: Voyager2k
BN: Kalera#2654
add me if you wanna do some co-op: BlaiRWiksboX
currently have:
orb sorc lvl 69 act1 Hell
ww barb lvl 57 act5 NM
Summ necro lvl 44 act2 NM

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/any-playstation-players-t127617.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

1 user watching this Trade: Beardozer

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation