Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
116 replies   6946 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This is a PC trade!
This is a Xbox trade!
Other filters:

Sorc for hire (Rush Services)

Description

can do normal or nm rushes

normal rush=
Lem

nm rush=forge or
Pul
if you want to keep forge

Hell rush=
Ist
these will be somewhat slower as I will need to character swap at some points

Batle tag is:rmcgowa8#6223
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

can do normal or nm rushes

normal rush=
Lem

nm rush=forge or
Pul
if you want to keep forge

Hell rush=
Ist
these will be somewhat slower as I will need to character swap at some points

Batle tag is:rmcgowa8#6223
Hi, explain to me how does this work on D2:R. The rushed character has to be level 24 on normal, 40 on nightmare and 60 on hell?
OP
for ancients quest you need to be 20 for normal 40 for nightmare and 60 for hell I can rush to act 5 but if you aren't the right lvl then you can't do ancients quest

Weak 16

Paladin Europe PC
Weak#21832
ExpEnTIO wrote: 2 years ago
for ancients quest you need to be 20 for normal 40 for nightmare and 60 for hell I can rush to act 5 but if you aren't the right lvl then you can't do ancients quest
There is a way around that. Rush someone until act 5, you both join a public game where someone needs help with ancients or
Baal
(the only thing here that is important is that the host hasn't finished
Baal
quest yet) and help the guy with killing
Baal
while the character you are boosting is in the game and they both get to progress to next difficulty
OP
manikos wrote: 2 years ago
ExpEnTIO wrote: 2 years ago
There is a way around that. Rush someone until act 5, you both join a public game where someone needs help with ancients or
Baal
(the only thing here that is important is that the host hasn't finished
Baal
quest yet) and help the guy with killing
Baal
while the character you are boosting is in the game and they both get to progress to next difficulty
Good idea I'll keep it in mind
mihaifm#2577

Weak 16

Paladin Europe PC
I do not recommend. I paid in advance a
Ko
rune and after that:
- quest for +life in act 3 is not done: "better do it yourself later"
- before ancients I should search help from someone else to boost me to 20 lvl, because he have only a 89 char.
- guy is offline for over 5 hours so it's faster to search help from public lobbies.
OP
Weak wrote: 2 years ago
I do not recommend. I paid in advance a
Ko
rune and after that:
- quest for +life in act 3 is not done: "better do it yourself later"
- before ancients I should search help from someone else to boost me to 20 lvl, because he have only a 89 char.
- guy is offline for over 5 hours so it's faster to search help from public lobbies.
Mate I was coming back but got dced was in a que of over 300 I wasn't getting back in. I told you I would help later and I still will I also told you it's not that easy to level people with a high level character blizzard sort of prevents this by giving most of your exp to me the high level character and two if you aren't the right level for an area level you will also get less exp the only way to prevent exp loss is to have more players also thirdly I live in Australia of course I took time to come back I need to sleep at some point
I needed a normal rush and he was happy to help. Communication was good, I recommend his service.
OP
mihaifm wrote: 2 years ago
I needed a normal rush and he was happy to help. Communication was good, I recommend his service.
Thanks mate will happily do it again
Hi, I will gladly use your services. My trapsin is level 21 now and in act 3 so I would need rush only acts 3-5, including Shenk if possible. I offer
Hel
OP
Yeah that's acceptable rmcgowa8#6223
OP
I'm in game now just add my bnet
I would like to purchase your services, my good sir.
Very friendly and professional rusher. We had some nice chat, overall a pleasant experience. I wholeheartedly recommend this gentleman and his services.
OP
radkolago wrote: 2 years ago
Very friendly and professional rusher. We had some nice chat, overall a pleasant experience. I wholeheartedly recommend this gentleman and his services.
Thank you very much for your review it would be a pleasure to rush you in future :)
Hi, upping a smiter twink (lvl 15 start A2 normal) could you rush me to pre-ancients ( i will go do some tombs run and try to find a bugged
Baal
quest, do some
Baal
runs to lvl 40) and after that rush me to hell start ? Would
Io
+ PGs (for normal) and
Fal
for nm (can add something if too low) be okay ?
Sorry for the long post ..
I would like to be rushed from A2 Normal to
Baal
(Currently LVL15) - offering
Lum

Let me know when you are available...Thanx
giant008#2556
OP
back online guys my bnet is:rmcgowa8#6223 just add that and I'll get to you when I can :)

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/sorc-for-hire-t321972.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation