Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   705 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 2 years ago
Other filters:

Description

Looking for some MF junkies, (semi-mature) that would like to do private MF games with pref 3-5 players. Basically it would work by picking and running your own spots for that game much like solo mfing but with the benefit of added bodies to increase your drop chances.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Looking for some MF junkies, (semi-mature) that would like to do private MF games with pref 3-5 players. Basically it would work by picking and running your own spots for that game much like solo mfing but with the benefit of added bodies to increase your drop chances.

eztarget#1569
Yeah I quite like this Idea. As long as people respect eachother it can work great. thugz0rz#1354
That is a great idea. You should make a discord to organize potential runs.

Perhaps later on, if successful you could introduce DKP for Hell
Baal
+Diablo with level 90 players in. It would be very useful when hardcore ladder starts.
Exactly what I'm looking for as well. Downlord#2320
Count me in.
Necroth#1187

Banjo 93

Sorceress Americas PC
yeah this sounds great im in. azog#1996
Feel Free to add me.
Lvl 90 Blizz sorc

Ryot#1914
Even if we tag-team an area - mature enough to share loot =)
I see we think alike,
Ghiggu#2229
This is an amazing idea!
NekroWorg#1807
Eztarget wrote: 2 years ago
Im going to put my time where my mouth is and start building a discord server. please join Eztarget, i'll make you an admin.

D2R - MF Army.

https://discord.gg/BB75r9anHD

I will spend the next 6 hours building out the server.
Great idea. I'm in! SpicyLumpia#1231
I offered this in my signature. Guys, if you need a party just whisper me every time when I'm online
IMP#2947

Bnet ID: RAJNS #2368 - god damned scammer
OP
Heck yea, knew i couldn't be the only one annoyed with the mf set up lol. Probably shoulda put my gamer tag tho eztarget#1569

eztarget#1569
Sent you a request on bnet. I'm open to the idea, I usually play alone but this sounds really good.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/private-mf-games-t342657.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation