Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   321 views

Can’t unsubscribe from forum notifications

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

When I comment on a forum topic, I get notifications every time someone else comments afterwards. In notification settings I tried disabling this type of notification, but I still get the notifications. I don’t have a “bookmark”, nor a “watch” enabled on the topic either.

Perhaps the forum topic is being treated like a “trade”? I don’t want to turn off any trade notifications though.

Thanks!
Description by moonlit

Can be used to make Runewords:

When I comment on a forum topic, I get notifications every time someone else comments afterwards. In notification settings I tried disabling this type of notification, but I still get the notifications. I don’t have a “bookmark”, nor a “watch” enabled on the topic either.

Perhaps the forum topic is being treated like a “trade”? I don’t want to turn off any trade notifications though.

Thanks!
Request fulfilledby moonlit1 year agoGo to post
It did work, I did not get a note from your reply.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Hey moonlit,

Could you please check the following things for me in this order?

Go to top-right dropdown, Account Prefs, Posting Defaults and ensure that the following option is set to 'No'.
Then create a new forum topic, and under the Advanced tab - the checkbox circled should now be unchecked:
^ Also, edit this very topic, and again, under the Advanced tab, make sure to uncheck that same option if needed.

After that, let me know you're finished in this topic, I'll respond and you shouldn't get a notification. We can do a test with a new topic as well afterwards.

Teeb

OP
Thanks, I was not aware of that option nor its default! I've adjusted this topic.

Teebling 5828Admin

Europe PC
Np, let me know if I can mark this resolved.

OP
It did work, I did not get a note from your reply.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...