Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   599 views

Escape character backslash gets displayed on returned page that contains apostrophe

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

Device: PC
Browser: Opera (Chromium version:119.0.6045.159)

Steps to reproduce:

If an item contains an apostrophe in its name, when entering the latter in the search box for price check, the returned page shows backslash as an escape character in front of apostrophe character.

Enter "Trainer's Grand Charm of Greed" for item name (without quotes) in the price check search box. The returned page shows "Trainer\'s Grand Charm of Greed" in the title.

Anything else to add:

I haven't noticed that at first, so when I tried to look up a different item for "Trainer's Grand Charm of Sustenance", I copied "Trainer\'s Grand Charm of Greed" from the previous returned page and pasted it to the search box. after clicking submit button, the next page returned "Trainer\\\'s Grand Charm of Sustenance".

Can be used to make Runewords:

Device: PC
Browser: Opera (Chromium version:119.0.6045.159)

Steps to reproduce:

If an item contains an apostrophe in its name, when entering the latter in the search box for price check, the returned page shows backslash as an escape character in front of apostrophe character.

Enter "Trainer's Grand Charm of Greed" for item name (without quotes) in the price check search box. The returned page shows "Trainer\'s Grand Charm of Greed" in the title.

Anything else to add:

I haven't noticed that at first, so when I tried to look up a different item for "Trainer's Grand Charm of Sustenance", I copied "Trainer\'s Grand Charm of Greed" from the previous returned page and pasted it to the search box. after clicking submit button, the next page returned "Trainer\\\'s Grand Charm of Sustenance".

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...